The 'How you feelin' thread 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wey Hey... I won. Happy. Heres a quote from the convo on msn...

°l||l°*!вяαи∂σи!*°l||l° says:
ow... and if ur gonna b like that. sorry that u made me think that u was tryin to make me not go back, sum how IT MUST be the tone u use I just dnno what why u sounded so happy that i left... must b human nature or some other reason. damn ive just made the worse mistake EVA! OH NO. IM SO SORRY! pav! NOOOOOOO!!! U know what i cant believe it though. U sounded so like u didnt want me to pav.
like i sed must be sum kind of mistake i made
LOL

^ Me...

×°× *! gαиgѕтα ραν !* ×°× says:
brandon dnt feed me the bullshit
u jst dnt want me sayin anything 2 them now
which gnna make u look "bad"
but
it doesnt mata no more dude
u made sure of tht

^ Him!

MUAHAH! well... I feel great now ;)

I am tired but I don't want to sleep - it feels like a waste of time in which I could be doing something a lot more constructive... if only I had the physical energy to keep up with my mind!

Other than that not too bad. Lonely. Should be used to it but it's a price you pay for living alone. I'm far too sceptical to believe that real love exists - but there's a small sliver of hope in me that someday someone will come along and prove me wrong in the best of possible ways... I just doubt the plausablity of that ever happening... most guys I meet/know are young jerks. Old guys have too much baggage... *shrug* meh. There's no happy medium in life...

Bahumbug.

Sygy said:
piss off cause my bitch of a mother wont get off the mother****ing phone

lol babe

feel for ya. at my expence too.... i was waiting. now were having the best convo eva on fone :D

Worried and scared. Its parents nights and report card day. They are handing the report cards to our parents. But my math teacher is telling my dad I'm "fresh" and my dad has a really bad temper...So I'm screwed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back