The 'How you feelin'' thread v3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still good. nothing to compli... I lied. . . . .

one of my best friends was dating my ex & she's like "how do I break up with him? he's too serious and clingy. He gets jealous so quickly. Tell me what to do". I'm still good friends with my ex & she's one of my best friends. . . I pulled into the middle of it. So my ear is being talked off on the phone by one and the other is IMing like crazy.

^ tis what I meant by annoyed earlier, but now.... its just getting ridiculous.

somebody rescue me!

LPpinkfreak821 said:
I'm still good. nothing to compli... I lied. . . . .

one of my best friends was dating my ex & she's like "how do I break up with him? he's too serious and clingy. He gets jealous so quickly. Tell me what to do". I'm still good friends with my ex & she's one of my best friends. . . I pulled into the middle of it. So my ear is being talked off on the phone by one and the other is IMing like crazy.

^ tis what I meant by annoyed earlier, but now.... its just getting ridiculous.

somebody rescue me!
For you that may suck but sounds pretty dang fun to me.. (<- please note, unsafe concentrations of sarcasm detected - be careful when reading) as for me, I'm pissed because some people in Silkroad just can't grow the f*ck up and resort to n00b ta.... nevermind ok ^^

a bit pissed, bored. >.>

Stenners said:
is it who I think it is that is STILL talking to u, if so then jesus christ lol

Yep...lol

Right now I'm bored...listening to some good music though...I just made a kick ass playlist!

my nose hurts. I'm really starting to hate this.

I was good for the past few hours until I got online. My ex [not the one that just got dumped] & I swear that he's trying to make me feel bad about having a boyfriend. He's using everything that he possibly can. He's trying to make me feel bad for him & its not going to happen.

AHH! someone just take the drama fairy & strangly her for.. mk!?

LPpinkfreak821 said:
my nose hurts. I'm really starting to hate this.

I was good for the past few hours until I got online. My ex [not the one that just got dumped] & I swear that he's trying to make me feel bad about having a boyfriend. He's using everything that he possibly can. He's trying to make me feel bad for him & its not going to happen.

AHH! someone just take the drama fairy & strangly her for.. mk!?

I'll do it. *chases the fairy around... 2 hours later... catches fairy and brutally strangles.. *

It has been done, lol.

Stay strong. ;)

Kinda bored... listening to LP, always a good thing.... umm, talking to an amazing person... uhh, thats about it... tired... its late here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back