The 'How You Feelin'' thread v5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm happy and nervous!! Gonna meet Linkin Park tomorrow! I'm gonna give Rob a gift, a drawing I made of him a while ago with something sweet written on it ^.^

I'm happy and nervous!! Gonna meet Linkin Park tomorrow! I'm gonna give Rob a gift, a drawing I made of him a while ago with something sweet written on it ^.^
Aww sis soooo stoked for you! Can't wait to hear all about it, maybe if we're lucky see pics too! Sincerely hoping you have a blast. We'll see them together one day, we will... til then, enjoy the night. With Rob! OMG! :eek: :eek: :'( :clap:

Me. Good. Nuf said.

feeling ok after a very bad few days. my daughters goes on msn alot with her friends and i check their chat logs from time to time to make sure there is nothing bad is going on. i saw that her friend was logging on to her own msn from my daughters pc, so i checked her logs and saw that she was chatting tob her friends about having sex with boys and wich boy she would like to lose her virginity to. this girl is only 12, my daughters age, so as you can imagine i was not happy. i told my daugheter i didn't want her seeing this girl outside of school, she was fine with this.......or so i thought. yesterday i get home from work and phone my sister and ask her to send my daughters home and she says coral is not there and shes gone out and not told her where shes going, who shes with or when shes going to be back.....she was out with the one person i told her not to see.

anyway its all sorted and she seems to be behaving for now. just hope shes not up to anything in school, if she is there wil be trouble!!!

Hmm, maybe the girls just talking about sex to make herself sound big?

Unless the younger generations are really going off the rails, I think they're just talking about it for show =/

Well, is a very special day for me. After more than a year as the "spanish queen" from LPF, someone will replace me quite soon. From now on, we're going to be two spanish girls. It sounds incredible, but it's true... I hope you will be nice with her (well, actually, I know you will). She's a bit scared and unsure, but this is the first moment for all us. XD. In some days, you will have a new "sister" between us :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back