The 'How You Feelin'' thread v5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
whooohooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!! how lucky are you??? enjoy every second of it hun. awwwww i'm sooo happy for you.

feeling good, andy is trying to build me a pc so i can start to play wow again!!!

undead warlock here i come!!!

If you value your social life, don't play it!

I used to play it but never got addicted since I have the attention span of a dog :p
But seriously, watch out. I know people who have thrown away their lives over the game.

One guy changed his entire sleeping hours to match USA's so he could play with Americans, and he dropped out of college just to play it, now he's a bum.

I'm sore, upset and tired.

Daniel just won't leave me alone and it's pissing me off cos we are having arguments non-stop and I hate him/the arguments!!!

I just found out that my nana just had another turn and she's in hospital. She's gone downhill pretty fast and they said that she wouldn't make to at least Christmas time this year. :'(

I'm sore, upset and tired.

Daniel just won't leave me alone and it's pissing me off cos we are having arguments non-stop and I hate him/the arguments!!!

I just found out that my nana just had another turn and she's in hospital. She's gone downhill pretty fast and they said that she wouldn't make to at least Christmas time this year. :'(

Daniel sounds like a jerk

Sorry about your nana that is really sad :'(

I'm so happy now...but moderately sad/pissed off still, but thanks for that Justin!

The newest Nightwish video that I couldn't get working before, is working now!!!! It's The Islander...and omg, Jukka beating at the ground with those logs (drools!!!) Anette looks prettiful...Marco hahaha! Argh matey, I'm a Viking! Toumas looks too well like Johnny Depp. It's of an old captain pulling along an airship or whatnot in a mysterious land and the band is playing in the middle of a bunch of burning logs. This was so worth the time it took for me to download this!!!

Yeah I agree! lol

I only look as Jess as a friend now I have decided anyway. She is my best friend and I am happy with that.

I am feelings tired, but not tired right now. So kinda tired.

I admit I was kinda harsh when I took my sister's advice by saying to him -
"We are not friends. We are exs."
That's the only blame I'm willing to take for the arguments, as far as I am concerned, he has issues and I don't want to be part of his life while he's sorting his issues out. I MIGHT take him back but he's being a total jerk about it. I mean, I've turned my mobile off so instead, he calls my landline. I cannot turn my landline off because the family needs to be updated with my grandmother's condition from my mother who is with her in the hospital.

*sigh*

We don't have caller ID display :S So it's kinda hard to figure out when I hung up on him once, he didn't call back for another 15 minutes to make me think I would pick up cos he didn't call back immediately and that it was my mother calling. SOB knows I'm going through a crisis with my grandmother, that's the thing that gets to me the most. I swear when I come back to Wagga and I see him at uni I will have more than a couple of words to say to him, because really, Daniel says one thing (insert example here I love you, Sarah) and really doesn't mean it, despite the fact that he tells me that what I think and what he knows are two different things.

MEN ARE SO DIFFICULT !!!

He doesn't take;
**** off Daniel I hate you I don't want to speak to you. Stop calling my landline before I get my brother to bash you.
As an answer.

*sigh*
I guess really I should be lucky he hasn't called me in the last hour or so. Let time tell wither this drama is sincere enough to get his number blocked.

GUYS! I was chosen for the Meet & Greet for the Greece show!! I can't believe I'm going to shake hands with the guys! OMG Rob!!!!! I'm gonna touch him!! No way I'm washing my hand after that! LOL
I AM HAPPY!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3
congrats on that, hope you have a good time:D:D

feeling good, cant wait for the bfmv show tonight

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah I SAW LINKIN PARK *_______________*

and I was in the second row...and chester came there..and I was 10 cm from him *_________* ..can't believe it *_____________________*

If you value your social life, don't play it!

I used to play it but never got addicted since I have the attention span of a dog :p
But seriously, watch out. I know people who have thrown away their lives over the game.

One guy changed his entire sleeping hours to match USA's so he could play with Americans, and he dropped out of college just to play it, now he's a bum.

used to play it a year ago but stopped as me and andy were on it 40 hours a week. not gonna make that mistake again, just playing it with my sister a couple of hours a night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back