The 'How You Feelin'' thread v5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm alright, glad that I got most of my work behind me. But I'll just face the rest of the blizzard of school and studying AFTER school starts :D

Well apart from my mum getting me accidentally drunk the other night, she gave me Jim Bean with coke instead of plain coke, I am quite happy!! I was dancing to Sisters of Mercy and the White Stripes this morning and slowly getting annoyed with Colesgroup.com because the site is down and i have 7 days to apply for position!

Um, let's put it this way. Ever been pulled to an emotional climax of an extreme, then to realize that the rest of the story isn't complete? It's sucking my blood dry. Talk about an anti-climax.

feeling ok, didn't get to sleep till 3am because i wasn't tired, but now i'm soooo tired because i was up at 8am. have work in 30 minutes but only for 5 hours.

I havent slept for a day and a half now O.O
and it's 8am now I've been up all night now >.<
but I feel kinda hyper even though my eyes say I'm tired...
but my body just wants to be on the mvoe O_O

hmm I'm in serious mood right now,
just reminising about the things I wanted to become in school..
*sighs* I wish I didnt get pulled out of shcool :(

I havent slept for a day and a half now O.O
and it's 8am now I've been up all night now >.<
but I feel kinda hyper even though my eyes say I'm tired...
but my body just wants to be on the mvoe O_O

jesus shaun, i hope for your sake you are sleeping right now hehe!!!

i'm great, just got in from work and coral has cleaned the whole house, it looks lovely and i didn't even ask her to do it. i gave her £2 because she said she did it so i didn't have to come home and do it. my kids are totally amazing :)

I am so happy..

actually turn happy into another word with h and you have it ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back