The 'How You Feelin'' thread v5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel lovely.. xD my parents are too good to me letting me stay over at my boyfriend all weekend again xD

I feel good...I just found out that my friend is coming home next friday :D yaay yaaay *dances* ...haven't talked to him for 2 weeks ...omg omg omg....can't wait :D I'm so happy right now :D

Tired, Feel kinda weird, wondering what I should do at work....
for 3 long boring hours xD
Pretty soon I'mma have to E#xtend my hours for the holidays (Holiday bonus =D)

kinda

I'm so ****ing pissed off.
Firstly, I lose my phone sometime during first period at college, I try to find it all day but someone has obviosly stolen it... gahhhhhh... I never usually lose stuff! =(
And, work is pissing me off, I've only just got home cause my ****ing fat butch lesbian of a boss wouldn't let me go even though there was nothing to do... AND I'm the only person they've picked to work tonight AND Saturday AND Sunday... they're ****ing taking the mick, no way am I going in tomorrow.
GAHHHH.

Awww awison im sorry! Sounds like heck. If you find the person who stole the cell beat em up!

Hmm im good actually! Im getting my room moved downstairs! Bigger..way bigger room! Now my cluttered posters seem like...well not so cluttered hing is im afraid I wont have Internet access for a lil bit cause I gota get the wireless internet set up gah!

i'm happy because i have a wrestling tournament tomarrow,though I'm not looking forward to waking up at 5 AM and the 2 and a half hour bus ride to get there

I'm so ****ing pissed off.
And, work is pissing me off, I've only just got home cause my ****ing fat butch lesbian of a boss wouldn't let me go even though there was nothing to do... AND I'm the only person they've picked to work tonight AND Saturday AND Sunday... they're ****ing taking the mick, no way am I going in tomorrow.
GAHHHH.

That sux :(

Quit.

And COME TO SAINSBURYS! :D

That sux :(

Quit.

And COME TO SAINSBURYS! :D
Haha! There is actually a Sainsburys Local just across the road from where I work xD
I've phoned in saying I can't go in now, apparently I'm going for a meal with my family, I'm not really I'm going to get pissed at someones 18th do haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back