The 'How You Feelin'' thread v5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
omg omg omg.....I'm soooo happy :D I just saw the lp videography on mtv :O I was sleeping on the couch...and then I hear ... FAINT :O .... I was awake in a second :D and then breking the habit *hugs the song* and then....numb/encore *hugs the song and brad's hair* :D I'm just so happy right now :D

omg omg omg.....I'm soooo happy :D I just saw the lp videography on mtv :O I was sleeping on the couch...and then I hear ... FAINT :O .... I was awake in a second :D and then breking the habit *hugs the song* and then....numb/encore *hugs the song and brad's hair* :D I'm just so happy right now :D
hehe thats cool, mtv is gonna air an lp concert here on the 20th, no idea which one though -_-

feeling good, today at work they asked again if i could stay longer(like the last 3 times which i did..) because a colleague apparently fell of her horse today in the morning and couldnt work
well no way lol
i was there at 7am and they asked if i could stay till 6pm, are they crazy lol!?:p

oooh its abit of pandemonia atm for me, Manchester United just knocked off Liverpool 1-0

been jumping like mad for the last hour!

other than that trepdation and concern lol, my HSC results come out next week, kinda like the equivalent of the SATs and stuff so im abit worried i wont get the course i wont at university

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back