The 'How You Feelin'' thread v5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bummed.
Some #@$%^&* *&^%$#@ hacked into my hotmail account and ran up a $20,000 bill on eBay in my name! :eek: :eek: :eek:
Luckily for the most part it's been rectified and I have deleted offending/vulnerable accounts including my hotmail, msn and bank accounts, but the it still irks me something fierce - I just wanna scream! How could these %$#*&^ $%#@&*( do something like this just for fun?!
To make matters worse they sent pretty negative emails to all my contacts... so to those that get emails from me DELETE them and ignore what they said. Sincerest apologies guys.
Just so... freaking... steamed... lost for words really...

Was your account hacked or something??
Cause this is crazy

she did use the word hacked -.-
thats horrible, you better get better security on your pc cause that **** is serious

Bummed.
Some #@$%^&* *&^%$#@ hacked into my hotmail account and ran up a $20,000 bill on eBay in my name! :eek: :eek: :eek:
Luckily for the most part it's been rectified and I have deleted offending/vulnerable accounts including my hotmail, msn and bank accounts, but the it still irks me something fierce - I just wanna scream! How could these %$#*&^ $%#@&*( do something like this just for fun?!
To make matters worse they sent pretty negative emails to all my contacts... so to those that get emails from me DELETE them and ignore what they said. Sincerest apologies guys.
Just so... freaking... steamed... lost for words really...

ahh was that the 'im a lesbain' thingy?

yeah she got hacked and actually I gotta say that one e-mal was pretty funny ^^ sorry Rav :D
when I read it I knew you were hacked the mail was just too ridicioulus ^^ lol

I'm fine... did homework till 4pm -.- and had kinda a gay day... was pissed the whole time and I don't even know the 100% right reason for it
but still fine... :)

I swear to God whoever did this to my sis had better be careful cause if I find out who they are I will have their ass (and balls if it's a guy) chopped in little pieces! *deep breath* Anyway that's the only thing that made me pissed off today!!

Other than that things are great I feel so in love, I adore my boyfriend, he has made me feel fulfilled!! To me he is the last of the Men (with a capital M) at LAST I'm alive!! Just felt like saying it...<3

Today is supposed to be the most depressing day of the year.
But I've had a fricking awesome day :]
College went well, driving lesson was good, I love my friends and Neil is the best thing that's happened to me for a while now <3

Yeah I'm with Jojo, I am going to rush that person that did that to my Ma. I was so like "WTF?" when i got that email from Rav, it's so unlike to have her messages in my hotmail account though, unless I started the letter.

But WE HAVE THE REAL RAVYN BACK !!!! And omg, I am so sorry for you honey! We'll catch that ****in c**t!!! I am so tempted to give you a call.

Other than that, CONGRADS JO! ...I'm not dating in my first year of uni.

OMG OMG OMG Nightwish is next week! I'm so excited. I am annoyed also at the person that hacked Rachel's account, gotta call her someday and I am annoyed at my ****in work cos they haven't paid me!!! And I need that money to pay my bond for my new place!!! Mr Lamb delivered my furniture for free this morning ^.^

can i ask why?
a year ago I twisted my wrist and it never healed completely...so now...when I write a lot or..do anything with my hand that "needs" my wrist......it hurts. and I can't do nothing with my hand because it's my right hand...and I'm right-handed (or how you call that):(

it will pass....hopefully >_>

so yeah...I'm in pain right now...but other than that...I'm ok

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back