The 'How You Feelin'' thread v6.0

Nice writing style. I look forward to reading more shaiya online in the future.

Nice writing style now GTFO.

Me? Other than that random spammer spit I had just then, I am all good. After an upsetting morning, after my dad being rushed to the hospital for his back, things have all settled down. But I still maintain that they shouldn't have let him leave while he was in so much pain. Bloody Australian health system.

Pretty freakin' stoked. Lisa got me an 'Xmas / thanks for supporting her with bub' pres yesterday, am still in love with it. It's a handsigned and framed Disturbed Believe CD WITH certificate of authenticity - must have cost her a bit but WOW am I happy. Grinning like an idiot.
Aside form that have work tomorrow, not too happy about that but am thinking of the paycheck at the end of the week. And close now to going home. Back to see my mum and stepdad. Yay. Closer to a week off. And SO looking forward to that.

Angry, but it's wearing off...blame my ****ing grandfather. Snooping old ******* has NO RIGHT to violate my privacy. My online family is by far superior to my real one, with one exception...

Meh, am ok. A friend wants to come along to my roadtrip after chrissie out west, so now we have to organise motels and food etc. So have been kept busy with that. About to go over to a friend's place and go to Carols by Candlelight tonight in the park.

Well i feel a little excited cuz a good boxing match is going to happen. It's De La Hoya and Pac man. Not the big yellow ball.

can someone tell me what i did last night? lol, i have a massive hangover an im still half drunk lol.
Made senseless posts, from what I can tell :p

I'm annoyed at this anceint jerk on WF - why are old people assholes so often? But happy because an old friend PM'd me earlier.

Back