The 'How You Feelin'' thread v6.0

Not much different to how I was before but as always as I get to this later point of the day I sit and lament now on the day wasted thinking on what I could have done and not done anything. *sigh*

I wear contact lenses...but now it's ok....I was probably just very very tired....not a strange thing...all I'm doing in these 2 weeks is studying..so...

I'm very tired...I want to sleep..but can't....I have 2 exams tomorrow...friday another one and on saturday too.....an then...finally holidays...can't wait :party: I'll sleep all the time :D

Annoyed. My sister tried to con me into cleaning her house for her, while my brother in law is perfectly capable of cleaning it himself, but I had to give into taking care of my nephew for the night. Yay, two xmas parties tomorrow night and the night after, damn, I have to go to Sofala for both of them.

So excited, well kinda, am counting down to the days that I see Ravyn, and of course Christmas. Four days to Christmas and six days until I see Ravyn. And well, I already know what I'm getting from Christmas from her, but she still doesn't know what I got her! But now, I've gotta race downtown and pick up some things.

All this Christmas happiness makes me sad. My Christmas will suck...I wish I had some friends I could get together with and have fun, instead of hanging around with my goddamned dysfunctional family.

**** it, now I'm just making myself depressed.

So excited, well kinda, am counting down to the days that I see Ravyn, and of course Christmas. Four days to Christmas and six days until I see Ravyn. And well, I already know what I'm getting from Christmas from her, but she still doesn't know what I got her! But now, I've gotta race downtown and pick up some things.
Yes you know what you're getting from me, you asked for it, (well I asked you and you told me), and besides I'm a logical person, I'd much prefer to flat-out give someone what they want than try and be all mysterious and risk disappointing them when they go through the hype and end up with something stupid under the proverbial tree from me that serves no functional purpose to them, just the way I am - and one too many perfume soaps and dumbass candles and cheap stationary has left it's Christmas scars across my psyche. I won't do it if I can help it to anyone else.

Yes looking forward to going home. Not that there's anything remarkable about the place, it's small, flat, hot, dry and dusty, but it's where my mum is and damnit I'm not too old or proud to say I miss my mah. Only been just over a year (1 year 5 months) since I last saw her but even that feels way too long. Oh yeah and I get to see Sarah finally, that'll be something too (not sure how she'll take it, meeting me AND my family at the same time - brave girl) but yup looking forward to that too... but not the pics that we know will eventuate and clog up the net at some point (we all know she's a pic-whore XD) Shame my bro went be there, it's just going to be a very small affair wirh me my mum and stepdad and maybe their friend greg and that's about it, but it's better than nothing and some don't even have that. I feel sorta bummed every year my biological dad doesn't give a crap and he only lives like 2 hours from where my mum lives and couldn't be bothered to see me (who am I kidding, we don't get along and rarely have), and my brother's too busy etc to come down with me but anyway... I'm happy, but not as happy as I might otherwise be. That and now sis (Jojo) seems to be riding the excitement of a new relationship so she's preoccupied too. Damn. It's a rare time for families and mine's all over the place!

As for right now am feelin' tired and still restless but otherwise content. One more day of work to go then I'm officially on holidays! YAY! (Pity I didn't get paid for it, but no-work is in some way it's own reward, just doesn't pay the bills dagnammit!)

Back