The 'How You Feelin'' thread v6.0

****ing ravenous for food. I feel like I just bite my arm off just to get the nutrition out of the meat and muscle. Haha, I'm not that desperate for food. I should go and have some lunch. I wanna go shopping but parents (real and virtual) are telling me to save up. Ugh.

awww thats bad, ive had my fair share of sore throats this year, get well soon <3

You are the absolute sweetness <3 Thanks *hugs*

It's hayfever after all, cause today i got a runny nose and I sneeze like crazy! Haha you wouldn't want to be around me today lol

I got French nails today and The White Stripes' first album today, just two more to go to complete my collection and one more The Raconteurs album to go to complete my ultimate Jack White collection. So I'm okay I guess, still trying to get used to these nails.

I think i'm not needed anywhere. I feel like everywhere i go i feel rejected from everyone. Even at my house with my family. I'm paranoid.

angry >_> it's friday night and I'm at home >_< I hate this stupid holidays...when everyone is with their family and noone goes out...I just hate them >_> I just can't be at home always >_< I have to go out....party >_<

Back