the how you feelin thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
XrockinfreakX said:
A bit too much info azem? LOL um Im babysitting right now so Im nutral oh yea I got a shot today bah it didnt hurt but its making my arm all stiff.
normally id say yes...but under these dire conditions its all i have to say.....i swear to goodness its the worst....the workers who r supposed to fix our A/C are 2 hours late and its like gettin late and hot...i might ran...i hope :(

SpikeMinoda14 said:
Sleepy,....sleepy and hungry...

awww..thanks for the love topic thing...love that word spiffy..use it all the time now thanks to u hahahahahaha

well im bored crapless...but meh

azemkamikaze03 said:
cuz bad thing always happen to good ppl
:D...but my question is why do bad things happen to good people? does this mean that if i turn into a bad person nothing bad will happen to me? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

It's a thread that has no need to be back, considering it was another thread started by Lpp, under another name, that was, yes, banned again. I think that brings the count up to...4?

i feel like ive just losted a part of Sarah ,feel like as if ive let her down, let everyone down. i feel guilty,angry,sad,yet my positive side and sarah balances it making me feel kinda normal yet those things at the same time,its sort of like on and off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back