the how you feelin thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
EXTREMLY PISSED OFF! My mum grounded me just because of one STUPID E grade! Then she said that I was forbidden to go in the fridge. And she says that she defends me ALWAYS! THAT IS TOTAL BULL ****! She hates me and I hate her. At least dad cares.

really cold and happy! i just got a call from the manager of the store i applied for a job and they asked me to stop by this afternoon! i sooo hope i got the job!!

Jelly said:
i'm pretty happy cause i just saw my bf but i'm scared cause my bf's cousin is my sister's CLOSE friend and my bf's sister told his cousin and now i'm scared the cousin is going to tell my sister and i'm not allowed to have a bf!! i'm sooo deadd

That Sucks! Why u not allowed a bf?
Im Really happy...goin on holiday with my mates 2 Newquay 2moz! First holiday with no adults!! Me and my mates gotta come home early though 'cause of stupid 6th form induction! grrrr. O well, will jus haft get twice as pissed for the 2 days that we're there! This is the most unorganised holiday ive ever been on. We're leaving tomorow and until last night we didnt even have a tent lol. And we've gotta get the train home so i probs wont be on here for a few months until i've found my way home lol.

kinda happy cause im writing a story but its not a particularly happy story line so a part of me is...i dunno, upset...hmmm...its taken me ages to do 21 lines...>.<

x_Hybrid_Angel_x said:
U guna post it in the writers corner? I wana read it! :)

lmao..i might do, its not the best thing in the world though, if not i might post it in my journal then i know that not everyone will look at it and laugh..hehe
u can see it then...^_^

slightly happier now...yay..dunno why, im also excited cuz my s-dad is coming back home today..wey!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back