the how you feelin thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Antsy! I hate waiting! Have a bus to catch in like 2 hours. I couldn't sleep last night, I was afraid I'd sleep through my alarm and crawled out of bed an hour earlier than I'd intended! Better make that stressed and tired too! Hehehehe :p

happy bday chester

hey, happy bday chester.
im just writing 2 tell u dat im ur #1 fan and i would LOVE a reply 4rm u (if u got time) :D :)

i went 2 ur meteora tour and it was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!
i think u guyz r da best band ever! :thumbsup:

fatima :) [/FONT]

I feel pretty relaxed.. i just kicked the **** out of ppl at body combat, and the best thing is: they dont know or feel it!

great way to get rid of your anger and frustration.

chester!!!!!!

hey chester
i think u look HOT!!!! :)
;) i think chester is one of the hottest guyz on earth! his piercings, tattoos, LOOKS!!!!!!!
I dont like dat hes married to samantha :mad:but maybe he'll notice all the girls that LOVE him :thumbsup: (especially me)

chazgirl90 said:
hey chester
i think u look HOT!!!! :)
;) i think chester is one of the hottest guyz on earth! his piercings, tattoos, LOOKS!!!!!!!
I dont like dat hes married to samantha :mad:but maybe he'll notice all the girls that LOVE him :thumbsup: (especially me)

Umm, this is not the place to post that o_O

You post pics by uploading it on www.imageshack.us

Then posting it in the Linkin Park Pictures section.^^

well.......... i'm feeling like... all calm and stuff. No i'm actually feeling pretty energetic but I can't show it or i might break something. cuz when I listen to AFI i get all these crazy feeling like I wanna jump around and do stuff....

yesh. <--- whoa that's a typo. but I now like that word. Yesh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back