the keza journal

haha yea so frib was right about my laziness
but sleeping is good *nods* i *heart* my bed:D:D

ano i can tell yoo when yoo first wake up and thats one of teh first things yoo see its like pretty damned scareh haha<333

lmfao franka
yea rub it in haha...<3333

omgz that was so much reading! you should write a book! :eek:
so anywho, getting more serious *cough*
your mom shouldn't be worried cause she did do the right thing and I'm glad she did ^^

Jenny sounds very shweet and so does your bro XD
omgz it would be so much fun waking up like that. Although, If I were you I would've thrown away the dog or something o.o (yes, I can get a bit paraniod *cough*)
poor doggy :eek:
*pats bob*

you should've have "babbled" more! it's fun XD
*shmugglesh*
mucho love hon

haha {[sarcasum?]} lmfao:D:D
<3yer thats what i sed to her
like if something has happened to that boy her calling up will realleh be for the better^^
yer she is lol shes gone up to edinburgh so she sed she'd buy me something there arww<3
and yea he can be.............sometimes lol

haha yea its a nice wakeup call but he does smell an awful lot:D:D

lmfao thankies sammi next time i'll babble mores and then when it comes out as this big ass long thing to bore everyone we can blame yoo haha<3
*huggles and mwah*

keza said:
haha {[sarcasum?]} lmfao:D:D
<3yer thats what i sed to her
like if something has happened to that boy her calling up will realleh be for the better^^
yer she is lol shes gone up to edinburgh so she sed she'd buy me something there arww<3
and yea he can be.............sometimes lol

haha yea its a nice wakeup call but he does smell an awful lot:D:D

lmfao thankies sammi next time i'll babble mores and then when it comes out as this big ass long thing to bore everyone we can blame yoo haha<3
*huggles and mwah*

haha dont worry, blame it all me but atleast it'll be worth it XD
aww well doggie breath isn't really that spectacular..o.0

ooooh! Edinburgh is sooo beautiful with all the castles and um..accents and ... umm rain! pfft :p
hope she buys you soemthing very purdyful ^^

*shmugglesh*

sarah!!! heylo honeh<33

sammi~haha
yer doggeh breath isnt good...we're gonna get him a toothbrush so we can clean it haha<33
yer well everywhere rains in scotland haha<33 the accents are nicer there theyre the posh ones:D east coast dont realleh like the west coast...arrrr well:D:D

thankies sweetieand thanks for coming by<33

update

well i dont have much to say
i had a terrible sleep and stayed up watching dvds all night...woop for finding nemo yer haha
well anyway got up at 9am and teh post had come early and basically i didnt need to worry because i passed all my exams woopness
and in got an 'a' for maths 0.o dunno how that happened haha
anywho then i went back to bed and onleh just got up^^
o and my step dad sent me flowers, a teddy bear and a bottle of shardonay hes so cutleh:D:D he works in edinburgh and foned me this morning to find out how i did...rawr haha<33

yer i dont have time to be on too long cuz my mum wants to tlk to me so yer...i twill visit other peoples journals when im on:D:D
<33

hehehe how cute! a doggie toothbrush!
although no toothpaste right? o.o'

oooh I just love the scottisch accent. It reminds me of Billy Boyd! yaaayz :p

ugh sorry that you couldn't sleep well =/
although nemo is cool..yeaa
congrats on your results! and ooh a in maths o.0'
why you lill shmartypantsh you! :p

Your step dad sounds very shweet! <3 teddies ^^

oh well! take care shweetie <3
*shmugglesh*

keza said:
sarah!!! heylo honeh<33

sammi~haha
yer doggeh breath isnt good...we're gonna get him a toothbrush so we can clean it haha<33
yer well everywhere rains in scotland haha<33 the accents are nicer there theyre the posh ones:D east coast dont realleh like the west coast...arrrr well:D:D

thankies sweetieand thanks for coming by<33

update

well i dont have much to say
i had a terrible sleep and stayed up watching dvds all night...woop for finding nemo yer haha
well anyway got up at 9am and teh post had come early and basically i didnt need to worry because i passed all my exams woopness
and in got an 'a' for maths 0.o dunno how that happened haha
anywho then i went back to bed and onleh just got up^^
o and my step dad sent me flowers, a teddy bear and a bottle of shardonay hes so cutleh:D:D he works in edinburgh and foned me this morning to find out how i did...rawr haha<33

yer i dont have time to be on too long cuz my mum wants to tlk to me so yer...i twill visit other peoples journals when im on:D:D
<33
congratulations on the grades, good for you ^^
ah...you have a really nice stepdad don't you :p

yer but it will be like babeh toothpaste so its not too minty for him...cuz our next door neighbours dogs dying of gun disease thingeh i know so maneh dogs that are dying 0.o anyway so we're scared lol
>.<

haha...<33 my friends make fun of my accent cuz its like inbetween englishy and scottishy lol^^

arww thankies sammi yoore so luffly!! <33
*huggles yoo lotsly*

fribby
yer thankies sweetie <33 *hug*
yer hes luffly...much nicer than my dad:D:D

phranka
yer dvds saved my night haha:D:D
and thankies yoore realleh sweetleh<333

herro sammi thankies for commenting honeh hehe<33
i LUFF irish accents theyre so yummy ness hehe<333
*huggles lotsly*

well ivea not updated in ageeees lol
and i cant realleh be bothered to say what happened teh other days...so today
i twas feeling better and not so ill but still i didnt go to mass...couldnt be bothered tbh
anywho when mon mother et co came back joined them in the garden twas REALLEH warm
yer my brother came out and i threw my cup of water over him so he went and got some...to cut a long story short im an arse because then my stepdad got teh hose pipe out and we hada realleh cold water fight
was kinda refreshing though
*nods*
but now ima kinda cold
i couldnt feel my legs so had to get changed
haha

have to say one good thing about being ill is yoo eat less so ive lost teh weight id wanted to lose by dieting....0.o well teh dieting that didnt actuallee work because i like food too much
yey for being ill
but also boo for being ill because its boring:D:D

yer ima stop babbling now

yer i did lol
he left me a comment id have to be uber blind to not see it....well i usualleh am but for once i had my contacts in *nods*
yer hehe

well mon update

ima bit pissed off...tis a long story but to cut it short my aunt and gran are both asses
ALSO this certain aunt ass of mine borrowed LOADS of my books and 2 dvds
and now wont give them back
basically mon mummi hada fight with my gran
so my aunt stops tlking to ALL of us because my famileh are all complete feckers...anywho ive txt her lots and she still wont answer me so ima just send my step dad round to her house...he can be pretty scareh when he wants to
and i'll get him to get them back for me
my mum was all 'we'll leave it and buy them again' BUT we're realleh poor and i dont want to do that
i got some of those bokks for bdays from my mum
theyre mine
not hers
****ing ******* that she is
anywho ima in a bad mood now

apart from that days gdleh cuz its all SUNNY yey for hot weather...:D:D
<33

Back