the keza journal

keza said:
oh it a double post but i dont care no one loves me enough to visit me lol>.<

update
well the start of the day was pretty damn dull, we're moving like 3 doors down so we had to move our stuff there and we only got the kitchen done, i was shattered, and id promised my friends id go out to the cinema with them lol

well after i met them all up and theyd all made fun of the way i was tlking we got in, there was a massive group of us, we didnt know everyone so it was kinda awkward ^^
they spent 1/2 an hr deliberating what we were going to watch and in the end they chose 4 brothers, which sounded crap
so guess what me jenny and steph did, yes we were fun....we went to ASDA!!!
go us lol, it was fun, we bought halloween stuff, and i got some gloves free because they were ripped

when we met up with the peoples again we all went to mcdonalds and juts tlked...this guy made me give him a piggy back, not good, and he bit my neck, it kinda hurts now and i have a bite mark on my neck lol, my mum thought it was some kinda of freaky love bit, she was gonna kill him...>.<

and that was kinda it really, was fun apart from some certain people we will NOT mention lol^^
tatas to you all i dont think anythhing i wrote made snese, im trying to eat pizza and type, ive made the keyboard al gross lol
lol keza...your posts always make me laugh
they always get me in a good mood :)
<3 you

be quiet matt its not my fault i cant type ok...u smell <3

fribby, lol thanks^^ glad i put you in a good mood, better than doinf the opposite lol >.< <3 u tons!!! and thanks for coming by^^

woody~heya sweetie!!! its ok thanks, it soooooo boring though lol, and tiring, you ever want to lose weight move house, we have three floors in both houses, thats FOUR BLOODY flights of stairs...*out of breath* <3 u thanks for coming lol

brokenangel~thanks for asking lol...as i said im shattered and i can hardly type my arms feel like metal but meh..theres nothing else to do because all of our stuff apart from the computer and some other bits and pieces are here...so the house is all empty...except for all the dirt of course>.<
the pizza was good when it came but it arrived just before i left to go out so when i got back it was all cold, so wasnt the best >.< thanks for coming by hon <3

update
well apart from the move i havent done anything thats been my day, back and forth back and forth BORING lol
oh but me, my auntie and mum were standing in the hall and i swear to god this spider the size of my fist was lying in the stairs...my auntie and i like bascially jumped out of the road...so grossssssssssssssssssssss

just had to run down the stairs for the bloody fone and this lady was there, she had one of those drawling voices.
'hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii id like to speak to your muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum, this is jennnnnnnnny frooommmmmmmm hommmmmmmmmmmecallllllll.'
i think she thought i was dumb or something

anyway im done complaining lol i'll go now^^ <3

keza said:
just had to run down the stairs for the bloody fone and this lady was there, she had one of those drawling voices.
'hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii id like to speak to your muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum, this is jennnnnnnnny frooommmmmmmm hommmmmmmmmmmecallllllll.'
i think she thought i was dumb or something

anyway im done complaining lol i'll go now^^ <3
lmao...i just start laughing when people talk like that. but then they get mad.

i think now it's time to step up and swallow your phone-fright. search around and call her. (you probably don't have her number, i realize that btw) :p. bring keza back, azem...bring her back.

Back