the keza journal

dont be sorry sweetie, its self inflicted lol, my own stupid fault...^^
not really, and i cant tlk properly so people keep laughing at me, all my friends are phoning me up so they can make me tlk>.< so cruel lol

Hi aunty... and uncy Fribby!!.... *sigh* im not in a mood to inflict innocent people with sorrow *walks off and falls off the edge of the world*

awww yeah thats true fribby lol..i should go get older friends!!! more mature lol, not that i'd fit in^^ haha thankyou sweetheart ur cute! <3

awww kris dont fall off the end of the world!!! we <3 u *brings you into journal and sits you on a comfy cushion thing* please dont be in a bad mood!!!

Kris, I am the LPF Villian. And I say the only way your going to die is if I kill you. And today is my day off so im not killing no one.

And Big K i want my evil malicous violently senial kitten back.

oh it a double post but i dont care no one loves me enough to visit me lol>.<

update
well the start of the day was pretty damn dull, we're moving like 3 doors down so we had to move our stuff there and we only got the kitchen done, i was shattered, and id promised my friends id go out to the cinema with them lol

well after i met them all up and theyd all made fun of the way i was tlking we got in, there was a massive group of us, we didnt know everyone so it was kinda awkward ^^
they spent 1/2 an hr deliberating what we were going to watch and in the end they chose 4 brothers, which sounded crap
so guess what me jenny and steph did, yes we were fun....we went to ASDA!!!
go us lol, it was fun, we bought halloween stuff, and i got some gloves free because they were ripped

when we met up with the peoples again we all went to mcdonalds and juts tlked...this guy made me give him a piggy back, not good, and he bit my neck, it kinda hurts now and i have a bite mark on my neck lol, my mum thought it was some kinda of freaky love bit, she was gonna kill him...>.<

and that was kinda it really, was fun apart from some certain people we will NOT mention lol^^
tatas to you all i dont think anythhing i wrote made snese, im trying to eat pizza and type, ive made the keyboard al gross lol

Back