the most funniest moment in your life

lpp

the most funniest moment in your life

what was the most funnies thing that happend to u so far in ur life.

mine was walking into a bathroom door walking into a wall

and falling down stairs..and doing sumersalt out of a car

Mine was when I went into my friends house. I walked into a mirror, it was ****ing weird because her closet is a mirror and I didn't see it, I was laughing so hard lol. I thought it was like another demension or something.

LinkinPark924 said:
Mine was when I went into my friends house. I walked into a mirror, it was ****ing weird because her closet is a mirror and I didn't see it, I was laughing so hard lol. I thought it was like another demension or something.

that is funny

there are so many......oh oh oh like this one time this poser was pissing me off so i spit in her poorly colored hair and she ran around screaming and crying oh and i made sure it had clamy! hehehehe

ImTheOneThatFalls said:
there are so many......oh oh oh like this one time this poser was pissing me off so i spit in her poorly colored hair and she ran around screaming and crying oh and i made sure it had clamy! hehehehe

you are god. i bow down to you.

i have tons & tons of funny things :)

here are a random few :

- mooning a stranger in a car.

- going up to a random guy in the mall and talking to him about random stuff.

- making my friends laugh til they fart.

- when i saw the llama song for the first time and i nearly threw up on my friend b/c i was laughing so hard.

thats all i could remember for now b/c there are way too many to name...

MISS_JUSTYNA said:
i have tons & tons of funny things :)

here are a random few :

- mooning a stranger in a car.

- going up to a random guy in the mall and talking to him about random stuff.

- making my friends laugh til they fart.

- when i saw the llama song for the first time and i nearly threw up on my friend b/c i was laughing so hard.

thats all i could remember for now b/c there are way too many to name...

Mooning a stranger... lmfao

When my tae kwon do teacher started throwing ninja stars at me for no reason. He told me to dodge them all, in front of the entire dojo. He just threw them at me with crazy speed. I was like doing balarena moves to like dodge them all. I only got hit by one though, but it was hilarious according to everyone else. meh, lol. It was fun though.

SNiPeRViRuS said:
When my tae kwon do teacher started throwing ninja stars at me for no reason. He told me to dodge them all, in front of the entire dojo. He just threw them at me with crazy speed. I was like doing balarena moves to like dodge them all. I only got hit by one though, but it was hilarious according to everyone else. meh, lol. It was fun though.
lol.....................

my really funiest monment was when i was at my teenpoetry night group i had my cd on just enough i could here it and i was listing to my december and forgot everyone was in the room and i have shoes that oi wrote linkin park on and then i was staring at my shoes and then i was thinking i got beautiful shoes and i then i said out loud and everyone heard and we all started laughing...........

lmao

I've done so many funny things now I hardly get embarrased by them now! =D I can't name any one specifically, I laugh about EVERYTHING. But I love to play pranks on people online, and for some reason when I'm telling my friends some of my stories, they laugh when it wasn't meant to be funny lol. They think I'm hilarious >.> That's not cool at all :)

just about everything i have done in my life.. but i one i remember the most.. which is so funny to me but may not be to you guys but here it is:

ok my brother is like always talking about how manly he is.. he doesn't say it directly but close too it.. he is always practicing his "oh so good" fighting moves and what not.. ne who.. one day we were in the car and we were fasinated with the words
"who da girl" or "who da boy".. and he made a joke and i came back with a comeback.. (makes no since) but sure and he was stunned he just shut up.. and i go "who da girl" and he looks over with out thinking and he goes "I AM". i couldn't stop laughing!!!

but ne who.. i could never decide what would be the funniest moment in my life becauase there are just SO MANY!

LPpinkfreak821 said:
just about everything i have done in my life.. but i one i remember the most.. which is so funny to me but may not be to you guys but here it is:

ok my brother is like always talking about how manly he is.. he doesn't say it directly but close too it.. he is always practicing his "oh so good" fighting moves and what not.. ne who.. one day we were in the car and we were fasinated with the words
"who da girl" or "who da boy".. and he made a joke and i came back with a comeback.. (makes no since) but sure and he was stunned he just shut up.. and i go "who da girl" and he looks over with out thinking and he goes "I AM". i couldn't stop laughing!!!

but ne who.. i could never decide what would be the funniest moment in my life becauase there are just SO MANY!

lol to funnny

I was with my friend Hannah and we were eating tacos. There was also several other people including this really strange guy, and he is fat too. So we were eating them on paper plates and I say "The grease is running through my plate onto the table!!" Then another friend says "I acccidently have 3 stuck together." And the the fat kid goes "It won't have time to go through my plate!!!"........It was so ****ing hilarious. Me and Hannah were laughing so hard. Then I tried to take a sip of my Gatorade and I inhaled it. It made my lungs hurt all day though.

[LP]GotLinkinPark? said:
I was with my friend Hannah and we were eating tacos. There was also several other people including this really strange guy, and he is fat too. So we were eating them on paper plates and I say "The grease is running through my plate onto the table!!" Then another friend says "I acccidently have 3 stuck together." And the the fat kid goes "It won't have time to go through my plate!!!"........It was so ****ing hilarious. Me and Hannah were laughing so hard. Then I tried to take a sip of my Gatorade and I inhaled it. It made my lungs hurt all day though.

funny ....................................

Back