The New Linkin Park Album Sucks!

i hope it has like balanced out feel like more of that hiphop feel u got from NBL but still maintaining that screaming feel chaz brings to plate in like osc...but then bring in some new ish,

and if we can get more than just riffs, im sure brad and phi want some major solos lol

i really hope they do 4 or 5 songs with energy like OSC, Hit The Floor, and A Place For My Head....but idk not real sure with anything anymore that includs LP (in a good way)

o0SugaxNxSpice0o said:
I may learn how to head bang ¬.¬ Uhh maybe.
headbanging is very easy.
you´ll see: "How to head bang in three lessons":

1. move you head up and down very fast :eek:

2. scream like an idiot :D

3. Congrats, you´ve just learned how to headbang :thumbsup:

:D :D :D

How do you do it without your head hurting after 10 seconds? =P What do you suggest to girls who have long hair but doesn't wanna mess it up? =O What if you headbutt someone? Do you give them a pat on the back and say "sorry M8 xD". What kinda of things do you scream???? What if everyone looks at you like "WTF xD". It's not that simple ;)

How do you do it without your head hurting after 10 seconds? =P

-Take a break every 3 seconds

What do you suggest to girls who have long hair but doesn't wanna mess it up?

-put it in a pony tail

=O What if you headbutt someone? Do you give them a pat on the back and say "sorry M8 xD".

-thats called moshing perfectly legal and fine

What kinda of things do you scream????

-JUST GO YEAHHHHH

What if everyone looks at you like "WTF xD".

-The just stop for a couple of seconds and the begin again

It's not that simple ;)
-it really is

That's terrible! It'll be like "hxC" headbanging 1 second and then suddenly STOP! FREEZE! REST! People will laugh =P

-put it in a pony tail
I never wear my hair up xD I don't like my hair up ;) I barly own 1 bobble! It will get caught by the other people headbanging and it'll fall out anyway!

=O What if you headbutt someone? Do you give them a pat on the back and say "sorry M8 xD".
What if it was a tall skinny emo who didn't appreciate my no0bish headbanging and pushed me over a kerb? =[

-JUST GO YEAHHHHH
What if my voice runs dry???

That would get repetative. If I stop, they'll think they won!!!

It's not that simple ;)
-it really is
ISN'T :p

*Sorry, just felt like being difficult xD*

¬.¬ I don't really want to learn to headbang, my head will fall off!

o0SugaxNxSpice0o said:
That's terrible! It'll be like "hxC" headbanging 1 second and then suddenly STOP! FREEZE! REST! People will laugh =P

-put it in a pony tail
I never wear my hair up xD I don't like my hair up ;) I barly own 1 bobble! It will get caught by the other people headbanging and it'll fall out anyway!

What if it was a tall skinny emo who didn't appreciate my no0bish headbanging and pushed me over a kerb? =[

-JUST GO YEAHHHHH
What if my voice runs dry???

That would get repetative. If I stop, they'll think they won!!!

It's not that simple ;)
-it really is
ISN'T :p

*Sorry, just felt like being difficult xD*

¬.¬ I don't really want to learn to headbang, my head will fall off!

i ahve answers but ifeel lazy

not a chance

To be perfectly honest none of the linkin park albums have sucked i have loved each one to bits and not hated a single song on any of them... i dont think they cud make a crap album if they tried

Stuie Boi said:
To be perfectly honest none of the linkin park albums have sucked i have loved each one to bits and not hated a single song on any of them... i dont think they cud make a crap album if they tried

agreed ^.^

Not that they would try...

Honestly, even if it does "suck", I'll still listen to their other stuff, that, and some of the remixes other people have done.

The whole idea of the Linkin Park albums is that theyre, multi listen albums, obviously the first time you listen, your gonna go, wtf and such, coz u dont know the lyrics or know when the next rift is coming in, or if theres a surprise coming up. i personally cant wait, its been like nearly 3 years since LP released a true album, the other stuff(remixes and CC) were great, but personally id like to see them release albums and go touring with it =D...
hopefully with a WHOLW new set x]

Well, Frankly, what Band has not put out an Album that you look at and cringe a lil?

Yeah It might suck, I doubt it will, Highly doubt cause of the
feedback they have of Meteroa and Live in Texas, they
know what course they need to take Specially since feedback
off of Jay-Z didn't end too well

Hrmm, I dont want to start anything with what you said but where I live at the feedback was horrible, I guess its just the small counties

it wasnt bad wtf u on about lol, it was Warner Musics NO.1 DVD seller, it won a grammy, and is actually the only MTV mash-up to have any publicity, or in fact be able to release a smash hit,ie Numb/Encore, all the other ones completely blew a fuse before it began.
i mean it wasnt perfect, b ut i mean it WAS done over ONE day....so plz stop bagging it out, i thot it was awesome ><

Hazi[LP]Tonz said:
it wasnt bad wtf u on about lol, it was Warner Musics NO.1 DVD seller, it won a grammy, and is actually the only MTV mash-up to have any publicity, or in fact be able to release a smash hit,ie Numb/Encore, all the other ones completely blew a fuse before it began.
i mean it wasnt perfect, b ut i mean it WAS done over ONE day....so plz stop bagging it out, i thot it was awesome ><
thats because its the only mtv mashup released

Fall_And_Faint said:
Im just saying no one where I live likes it that much, im sorry
practically noone near me has even ever heard of it

Back