The New Linkin Park Album Sucks!

I aint backin you up, Im just sayin the truth

Yo, also, I honestly could give a flyting **** if the new LP album sucks, I still have the old stuff and love it, but it would definitly be a bonus to have another bomb album to rock out to.

Alright sorry, I dunno who titled this Thing but its completley stupid to title it something like that when the album isnt even out

The way he meant it was more like "what if the new linkin park album sucks?" but isntead he put it like that for empahasis or somethin.

seriously, meteora was a wicked follow up to Hybrid Theory, it was just as good if not better. LP is so good at the **** they do they gave me a whole new respect for Jay Z after collision course becos they even made him sound good...

Totally true!

Stuie Boi said:
To be perfectly honest none of the linkin park albums have sucked i have loved each one to bits and not hated a single song on any of them... i dont think they cud make a crap album if they tried

I agree with you sooo much!

I don't understand how people CAN'T like LP! Their entire music owns everything else :thumbsup:

I've heard a lot of people that have complained about thier mash-up with jay-z... I don't think it sucked! It was actually pretty good... but they should definitely stick to themselves in the future... it's best that way ^^ :p

Fall_And_Faint said:
Alright sorry, I dunno who titled this Thing but its completley stupid to title it something like that when the album isnt even out

And your stupid for not reading the first post like you should on all topics

After this long of a wait, the album better be a freakin' masterpiece or at least really good. If they make us wait almost four years just put out a bad album, the only fans they will have left are the ones in denial.
I think they will be fine though...but the wait is *killing* me.

azemkamikaze03 said:
Okay, what happens if the new linkin park album sucks balls? What would you guys do? Stop being fans? Give up on them? Just kinda put on a grin and say it was a good but not there best?

you scared me with this thread name!! lol I was like: "what?? how does he knows?? did i miss something here?? :eek: "

Commander said:
quit right, same here :D

i think the next album will have loads of new styles and thats the thing wich got me into Meteora, HT and the other albums. "that´s what keeps the music new and keeps it fresh" (-Rock'n'Roll ;) )

This is off topic but i like ur sig, its the starting of POD's video, Brad looks really cool... :cool:

BAM said:
you scared me with this thread name!! lol I was like: "what?? how does he knows?? did i miss something here?? :eek: "

I agree that the name of this thread is kinda bad... When you read it for the first time you just "WTF have they already realesed some stuff?"

^^ :thumbsup:

I wouldnt judge it already cause nothing new is out yet. But has anyone noticed that LP has been quiet about the album over the last several weeks.

FTboy18 said:
I wouldnt judge it already cause nothing new is out yet. But has anyone noticed that LP has been quiet about the album over the last several weeks.

Yeah they haven't annonced anything... that's kinda weird...

They have been working on this new album for a quite long time now so... they must have some stuff they can upload or at least a sample from a song or something...

well man don't even say that!the only cd that was even a little lame was the J-Z joint cd!the rest was LP at they're best!i love every cd from them and forever will.they are my favorite band and the chance of them makeing a sucky cd on their own is 99999999999-to 1
sorry to sound like a n00b but man LP is the best! :D

Back