The Official **** list!

I am trying to run with a crowd that pleases itself by shooting any newcomers...:eek:

scenario: Nazz says "Hi"
new guy says "hey"
nazz says "are you new?"
new guy says "yes"
Nazz procedes to shoot the new guy
I'm thinking of a line in Die Hard where Bruce Willis welcomes the cop into the movie by throwing a dead body off of a building onto his car, and then shooting up his car, he said, "Welcome to the party, pal!!!":cool:

Huskarine said:

I am trying to run with a crowd that pleases itself by shooting any newcomers...:eek:

scenario: Nazz says "Hi"
new guy says "hey"
nazz says "are you new?"
new guy says "yes"
Nazz procedes to shoot the new guy
I'm thinking of a line in Die Hard where Bruce Willis welcomes the cop into the movie by throwing a dead body off of a building onto his car, and then shooting up his car, he said, "Welcome to the party, pal!!!":cool:

Yes, but once you're part of the crowd then you get to **** with the newbies. Oh yeah, and, welcome to the party, pal.

tori, very ****in' thank you (i try not to cuss, but I have to do so in order to avoid the idiot box)...

oh yeah, **** ronald mcdonald, that sick ****...

phreakwars said:
****, Jackie Strong (don't ask).

If you happen to know the same Jackie Strong I know, I'm going to be freaked out. Dark skin and hair, a bit short, medium weight? Took a mythology class at Tulane last semester?

That being said, I thought about doing as you suggest but couldn't get her quite that drunk :)

Snafu, you are nearly a ****in' profiler, no offense...I think you all are trying to find out who I am...:cool:

**** profilers!!! (even though that's kinda what i do for the govt)

**** that anonymous guy that picks on Lethalfind...I might not like Lethalfind later either, and I personally don't know yet, but atleast have some testicular fortitude to stand by your name when bashing another...heck, even terrorist-hater had that...

seriously, have some balls when you are bashing...credibility folks!!!

oh yeah, **** Farva and his shenanigans!!!

you are the worst person, ney, being to talk to...when the times get tough, you misquote and falsely accuse...this makes you possibly the worst at debating, let alone talking...why don't you try to fight an honest fight, you disillusioned **** ****er!!!

I am done going against you, Nazz...you are definitely the weaker man (wait a minute I just promoted you to a man)...when one has to lie and falsely accuse the other in order to win, virtually the former cedes any dignity in the debate or battle, and thus loses it...I think you just lost...unfortunately, I think I just embarrased myself by winning against a ****in 16 year old...

you are the destruction of anything worth the indignant value of time...

oh by the way, your insults are probably the lamest i have ever heard in life, and I was generally always picked on...Nazz, you make this place a safe environment...

Everybody, be safe!!! Come on out and celebrate!!! Nazz ain't dangerous!!!

Back