The Official **** list!

ToriAllen said:
Box? That's code for something isn't it? I know it is. I just can't for the life of me figure out what it is supposed to be...

Don't be coy with me, ****ing Tori. Go... go braid your hair and smack bubble gum.

ToriAllen said:
I know. I'm a woman, right? I believe that's your only prerequisite.

You ****ing forgot that they have to be ****ing breathing, too.

ToriAllen said:
Hey, you agreed to the rule, I'm just enforcing it.

****ing stinker.

**** that fat whore of a negress down at the tag office! Don't ****ing worry about why my tag renewals are so much cheaper than yours!

**** the transfering of GF ownership to Nazz!

I will be living in the idiot box (without a poll), my premium membership will be cancelled repeatedly, my threads and posts edited, and who knows what else. You might say Nazz will do no such thing- this is business. Not true! Nazz already has a good income and job. His aquisition of this site is just a guise to **** with us all. :D

GF Admin said:
I have a moral fiber as thick as your man arms running through the very center of my body... I would do no such thing. In fact it is you who will be running amok once your MOD powers are bestowed, then your true nature will be obvious, your evil, pure evil... once you get power you will abuse it.... ****er

**** the ****s

**** those who abuse positions of authority (be it real or imagined authority). Aimed at no one in particular- it's just one of my pet peeves that Nazz's comment reminded me about.

Phantom said:
Every morning after Hubby leaves.

Seriously though, I have no authority to abuse.

**** having no authority to abuse.

Your old man bosses you around? **** that!
Come on up here. I'll treat you right.

snafu said:
Your old man bosses you around? **** that!
Come on up here. I'll treat you right.

Her old man doesn't boss.....he just sucks in bed so she has to do it herself.

**** GUYS who have hot chicks and can't get them off. And by the way Phantom i'm closer than Snaf and i'll meet you half way.;)

phreakwars said:
Phantom, get a ****ing jack-rabbit.

Collect all four. Available in Pink, black, ribbed, and multicolored ribbed.

Anti-boxing insurance: ****....

Um.... **** something.

No, **** Everthing.

Just **** it. It's the new Nike slogan.

FRAG the middle east, specifically Qatar...way too many tan colors and too much sand...

"I hate sand...it's course, rough, and it get's everywhere..." -Anakin Skywalker :D

Anonymous said:
You have ****ed everything because you are a whore. I big he/she ****ing whore.

Damn straight! And I make a **** load of money off it, too.

**** ****ing for free!

Alliteration rules.

Huskarine said:
Yeah!!! Alliteration...

Can we get some onomatopoeia around here!!!! I am trying to learn!!!!:cool:
Lesson number one, if it is the official **** list, use the word **** in your post or face the wrath of the ****ing idiotbox.. Since I'm popping your cherry, I'll take it easy on you and make it for only 48 hours.

****wit

you just had to ****in' put my name in a tan color, phreak...:mad:

The Thundercats cartoon spoof uses the f word in actually hilarious ways...

Atleast, could you please substitute the "I am an Idiot" logo in my name with "Feodor Dostoevsky" this will make people actually research literature...seriously, they don't know what they are missing...:D

Huskarine said:
Yeah!!! Alliteration...

Can we get some onomatopoeia around here!!!! I am trying to learn!!!!:cool:

phreakwars said:
Lesson number one, if it is the official **** list, use the word **** in your post or face the wrath of the ****ing idiotbox.. Since I'm popping your cherry, I'll take it easy on you and make it for only 48 hours.

****wit

****in A.. You lasted longer than most newbees.:D

Back