The Official **** list!

phreakwars said:
Well **** YOU THEN, see if I invite you over to MY house the next time we have a pig roasting in a pit... more BBQ for me, but I'll try to save you some potato salad !! :D

And you!You can stick your p where the sun don't shine!

ALLAH IS GREAT said:
I'm just 10 years old,behave yourselves!!!Bloody hell,we have too many michael jacksons on this site!! ;)
You are not 10 years old.... cmon... don't lie.... I'm 29

fullauto said:
Wow... a straight answer... I think we are getting somewhere!

HUH,what makes you so sure it's the straight answer??
I could be an old woman with false teeth,or could be crawlin' around in a nappy!!!
What you gonna believe,fullo??? ;)

ALLAH IS GREAT said:
HUH,what makes you so sure it's the straight answer??
I could be an old woman with false teeth,or could be crawlin' around in a nappy!!!
What you gonna believe,fullo??? ;)

I prayed to En.ki.... He told me you were 19 and very beutiful, but you cover yourself with a pizza parlor table cloth out of Islamic shame of your body... Enki is usually right...

fullauto said:
I prayed to En.ki.... He told me you were 19 and very beutiful, but you cover yourself with a pizza parlor table cloth out of Islamic shame of your body... Enki is usually right...

Tell Enki(whew weirdo),he goin' to HELL!!oh before that he can kiss me ass!!
What's he doin' spying on me.I just liked the way the pizza parlor's cloth felt,I'll give it back!! :D

ALLAH IS GREAT said:
Tell Enki(whew weirdo),he goin' to HELL!!oh before that he can kiss me ass!!
What's he doin' spying on me.I just liked the way the pizza parlor's cloth felt,I'll give it back!! :D
1... That's why I pray to Enki... He gets to kiss your ass while the rest of us have to guess what you even look like!

2... Pizza Parlor cloth comment.... ROFLMAO

fullauto said:
1... That's why I pray to Enki... He gets to kiss your ass while the rest of us have to guess what you even look like!

2... Pizza Parlor cloth comment.... ROFLMAO

OOH this is nice.Let me try.
The enki comment ROFLMAO!!! :D

Fullauto,you haven't put a picture of yourself here(i know your profile picture ain't you,so don't try that one).Why you askin' for mine??

Back