The Official LPF 'WTF YOU GOT FOR CHRISTMAS' Thread

Hahninator

Merry Christmas, everyone!

Sooooo what did everyone get? Post in this thread :p

I got this digital camera :D

fae46337893cab91efe493d4f0093687.jpg

It's only 11am and we go visit relatives later so we have to open the rest of ours when we get together later today lol. But I'm really happy, I'm gonna record LP with this lol.

cool cam hahn!

i got some money from my parents... and the rest will come in summer hopefully *geez im so excited*
and from my bro i got a bonus for anything ill need...

Last edited by a moderator:
Well... i got Photoshop :) but i got it before Christmas from my parents... Santa didn't give me anything :p And some odds and ends jewelry from my friends, a pair of socks o_O from one of them, and a stuffed Christmas Garfield :)

btw, Merry Christmas everyone!! ^^

I have two little sisters, so we still do the santa bit, which means I still get alot of stuff from "Santa"

I got:
Clothes
Books
Concert tickets
DVDs
Cds
PSP stuff
Corvette stuff

Victim said:
I have two little sisters, so we still do the santa bit, which means I still get alot of stuff from "Santa"

I got:
Clothes
Books
Concert tickets
DVDs
Cds
PSP stuff
Corvette stuff

very nice Victim :O
*wishes I still believed in Santa*
lol it's just not fun anymore

Christmas wasn't really that good this year.
The only thing I was looking forward to is Tom King dying in Emmerdale (2 hours left zomg).

I got:
Clothes.
CDs - Hullabaloo Soundtrack (Muse!), new Evanescence, T'Arctic Monkeys woo, Oasis new'un.
Muse DVD <3
Good the Bad and the Queen concert ticket - DAMON ALBERN IS COMING TO WARRINGTON! ^.^
Frickin loads of chocolate, oh I am going to get so fat =D
These awesome skull PJs from Topshop.
A bit of make-up.
Necklace.
Various gift vouchers from relatives that I never see (all of them harr).

Well it was kinda fun for me.. because I got to be SANTA last night.. I put the gifts under the tree.. That was the first time my parents every let me help.. so that was pretty exciting.

Victim said:
Well it was kinda fun for me.. because I got to be SANTA last night.. I put the gifts under the tree.. That was the first time my parents every let me help.. so that was pretty exciting.

oh cool :D that's always fun

I got nothing...I made myself the biggest present...

as some of you may know...I got a JT ticket

ImTheOneThatFalls said:
JT? Justin Timberlake tickets?
Yeah....It seems kinda weird, right?

but I really want to see that show...

who knows if I ever get the opportunity again.... :p

Back