The Over-Moderation of this site...

Oh ya, stock up on the kleenex (you will be crying over EVERYTHING LOL Think of all that pms and period you missed out on while pregos..... Well... pay back is a bitch ) OH ya tack on complete sleep deprevation. when poeple tell ya the first three months SUCK they are soooooooo NOT kidding. HEHE are you scared yet?

Nah I can take it. I'll be taking lots of pointers from Mom, she had all 3 of us kids sleeping through the night at about 4 weeks. Hopefully I will be that blessed!

tizz said:
Oh ya, stock up on the kleenex (you will be crying over EVERYTHING LOL Think of all that pms and period you missed out on while pregos..... Well... pay back is a bitch ) OH ya tack on complete sleep deprevation. when poeple tell ya the first three months SUCK they are soooooooo NOT kidding. HEHE are you scared yet?

tizz said:
Oh angie just wait for the first 8 weeks after. HOLY MOOD SWINGS BATMAN!!! Hide any weapons you might have in the house!!!! (or there will be no daddy soon LOL)

dshogan1 said:
The last 16 weeks should be fine, its the last few hours that suck. I am an EMT-B and i will give you one bit of advice, when they ask you if you want pain meds, tell them yes, dont be one of those stupid as people that wants to have a "natural birth" i have delivered, 3 babys, been in the room while 4 were delivered, and held the hand of 2 mothers while the baby was being delivered. The 2 that had "natural birth" upon having their second child, which i was also a part of, were begging for the drugs. Trust me, get all high, and let your body do the work, it doesnt need you.

Sorry folks, I'd have to disagree with it all........

I had a totally natural childbirth and it was just fine. In fact, I gave the nurses Hell for constantly pushing pain meds after delivery - there was just no need. "Discomfort" yes, need pain meds? Not with an angel in my arms!

The first three months were bliss....even with a bit of lost sleep ...as were the next months..and years.

There's no such thing as "terrible twos" - nor "threes"....

15 was a bit tricky....:) but it was allllll good!

Enjoy! Enjoy! Ya-hooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Best damn thing you can ever do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I went completely natural too (I remember thinking it was the worst pain ever in the moment but cannot really recall the actual pain)

I founf the first three months a bitch because I was alone and doing it all and the sleep deprevation and mood swings sucked as did bleeding for nearly two weeks EWE. Once the stches healed it got a little better. plus I had the dad in need of more attention that my daughter ARG he sucked royally. Once he was out of the picture things DI improve dramatically. I agree about the 2's and 3's (three were definately a little more trying than two. WTF IS terrible 2's she was an angel then) No she just makes me dizzy as she ALWAYS every second of the day has some new observation that requires a very LENGTHY explanation. Beautiful thing to see the lightbulbs go on but it would be nice to at least get quiet when I am on the toilet (must remember to fix that damn lock) LOL

I did have massive mood issues for the first few months. and OMG sleeping through the night at 4 weeks!!!!!!!!! My kid was eating every two hours till 6 months!!!!!!!

Jesus Christ, could you 2 derail this ****ing topic any more then you already have ??

Child birth....

WHO GIVES A **** !!!
.​

phreakwars said:
Jesus Christ, could you 2 derail this ****ing topic any more then you already have ??

Child birth....

WHO GIVES A **** !!!
.​

I thought this topic was about overmoderation, not overcrowding the Earth.

phreak, just because you can, doesn't mean you need to, but i guess screwing with people can be damn hard to resist huh? :p

phreakwars said:

Child birth....

WHO GIVES A **** !!!
.​

Those of us who carry children do :p Besides, I think we fully covered the topic at hand :p But yes, next time I will makea new thread, no more talk of contrctions, bleeding sleep deprevation and after birth

tizz said:
Those of us who carry children do :p Besides, I think we fully covered the topic at hand :p But yes, next time I will makea new thread, no more talk of contrctions, bleeding sleep deprevation and after birth

No, please, more more more. LOL :p

Hugh G. Rekshun said:
We don't need any more estrogenic manifestations at the helm!
If so, then I will program my PC to operate with a few days of the month locked out!!!
What the hell is that supposed to mean!?!
phreakwars said:
PMS is a bitch, it's hard enough dealing with Tori.
Screw you, too. Male get the same mood swings that women do. PMS is a medically diagnosable disorder that less than 5% of women suffer from

phreakwars said:

Child birth....
WHO GIVES A **** !!!

phreakwars said:

phreakwars said:
Is it any wonder why your the Off Topic Forum goddess who is constantly humped on ???

phreakwars said:
You and Tori could do each others nails !!

THERE YOU GO AGAIN Phreak, chastising the kidsters for not holding hands and staying in line. (whine) ... "do we HAFTA always stay on the subject and color in the lines?" Do your quotes above follow those rules? Or just when the topic is not your cuppa ****ing tea?

I submit - look at the thread, it may have been off topic several times.

There were several people who jumped into a side conversation, started by YOUR comment. Now Phreak, when we're at a party and a few of us starting talking amongst ourselves you needn't get all huffy about it. We're not leavin the party, we're just havin a little chat.

(really cheesy feathery voice) ...oohhh I swoon and wax poetic,,,...."for sooth, is it not the side roads that bless us, and sprinkle our days with treasures unlooked for?".....

Oops...make myself puke on that one...

tizz said:
Those of us who carry children do Besides, I think we fully covered the topic at hand But yes, next time I will makea new thread, no more talk of contrctions, bleeding sleep deprevation and after birth

Tizzzzzzzzy ....don't apologize to the bully - "thread police" We wasn't doin nuthin so wrong.

(evil wicked laugh..ooohhh we could start illustrating ALL our argments with childbirth references) ("yes, the pain of politics, why it reminds me of when I was squatting on the floor mid-contraction, and what with not having had an enema, why ...."

Well, I could start talking about how I peed all over the midwife when the pressure was finally off my bladder (that was aparently TOTALLY FULL) or how I pooped all over the table. OOOOPS I just did LOL

tizz said:
Well, I could start talking about how I peed all over the midwife when the pressure was finally off my bladder (that was aparently TOTALLY FULL) or how I pooped all over the table. OOOOPS I just did LOL

oh gaaaaaaaaaawd. You just made me laugh.

Thank you.

phreakwars said:
Here I am referring to why ANNA would not make a good candidate as a single Moderator

phreakwars said:
Is it any wonder why your the Off Topic Forum goddess who is constantly humped on ???
Here I am pointing out the tranquil friendliness of GF over a rant and rave board... still on topic

phreakwars said:
You and Tori could do each others nails !!
Nails is a slang term us MODS use when referencing our GF targets I.E. "Lets NAIL this member today"... still on topic

And finally
phreakwars said:

Child birth....
WHO GIVES A **** !!!
Doing my Moderator duty's as is required of me

THERE YOU GO AGAIN Phreak, chastising the kidsters for not holding hands and staying in line. (whine) ... "do we HAFTA always stay on the subject and color in the lines?" Do your quotes above follow those rules? Or just when the topic is not your cuppa ****ing tea?
Hmm, perhaps we should talk about my hemoroids, that should make your day

I submit - look at the thread, it may have been off topic several times.
Surely not by me:rolleyes:

There were several people who jumped into a side conversation, started by YOUR comment. Now Phreak, when we're at a party and a few of us starting talking amongst ourselves you needn't get all huffy about it. We're not leavin the party, we're just havin a little chat.
If we were at a party, I'd be getting you drunk and taking cheap feels at your chest, not discussing labor pains

(really cheesy feathery voice) ...oohhh I swoon and wax poetic,,,...."for sooth, is it not the side roads that bless us, and sprinkle our days with treasures unlooked for?".....
Isn't that from The "PIRATE MOVIE" with Christy McNichol ??

Oops...make myself puke on that one...
Ditto

tizz said:
Those of us who carry children do Besides, I think we fully covered the topic at hand But yes, next time I will makea new thread, no more talk of contrctions, bleeding sleep deprevation and after birth
Nothing to do with Moderating.

Tizzzzzzzzy ....don't apologize to the bully - "thread police" We wasn't doin nuthin so wrong.
Except making us all puke.

(evil wicked laugh..ooohhh we could start illustrating ALL our argments with childbirth references) ("yes, the pain of politics, why it reminds me of when I was squatting on the floor mid-contraction, and what with not having had an enema, why ...."
And tizz can be the afterbirth.

Back