The Over-Moderation of this site...

Sometimes I wonder just how old he really is, he rants like a teen at times, but yet seems like hes more mature.

phreakwars said:
Sometimes I wonder just how old he really is, he rants like a teen at times, but yet seems like hes more mature.

Please, don't spend your time wondering about harmless things like that.

Be like me. I am the ultimate in cool.

I spend time hating people and plotting revenge.

So tell me Anna, being a totally unbiased source that you are, do you feel this board is over moderated ??

phreakwars said:
So tell me Anna, being a totally unbiased source that you are, do you feel this board is over moderated ??

As a potential moderator nominee, I feel that what this board needs is only one moderator who allows people to say whatever the **** they like.

I believe I am that person.

We don't need any more estrogenic manifestations at the helm!
If so, then I will program my PC to operate with a few days of the month locked out!!!

PMS sucks, so does menopause, my mother is 42, its a constant bitchfest around here, being that i have a 12 yr old sister just beginning to get pms and then the menopausal mother, i hide, all the time.

dshogan1 said:
PMS sucks, so does menopause, my mother is 42, its a constant bitchfest around here, being that i have a 12 yr old sister just beginning to get pms and then the menopausal mother, i hide, all the time.

Don't worry. At least when you're pregnant there isn't PMS. The first three months are constant PMS, but after that it's great. Although the last 16 weeks I don't know about yet. I'll let ya know.

Oh angie just wait for the first 8 weeks after. HOLY MOOD SWINGS BATMAN!!! Hide any weapons you might have in the house!!!! (or there will be no daddy soon LOL)

The last 16 weeks should be fine, its the last few hours that suck. I am an EMT-B and i will give you one bit of advice, when they ask you if you want pain meds, tell them yes, dont be one of those stupid as people that wants to have a "natural birth" i have delivered, 3 babys, been in the room while 4 were delivered, and held the hand of 2 mothers while the baby was being delivered. The 2 that had "natural birth" upon having their second child, which i was also a part of, were begging for the drugs. Trust me, get all high, and let your body do the work, it doesnt need you.

dshogan1 said:
The last 16 weeks should be fine, its the last few hours that suck. I am an EMT-B and i will give you one bit of advice, when they ask you if you want pain meds, tell them yes, dont be one of those stupid as people that wants to have a "natural birth" i have delivered, 3 babys, been in the room while 4 were delivered, and held the hand of 2 mothers while the baby was being delivered. The 2 that had "natural birth" upon having their second child, which i was also a part of, were begging for the drugs. Trust me, get all high, and let your body do the work, it doesnt need you.
LMAO!! Thanks. Don't worry I am DEFINITELY getting an epideral. I want drugs. If I'm gonna be in pain at least I can be stoned out of my mind and not care right?

tizz said:
Oh angie just wait for the first 8 weeks after. HOLY MOOD SWINGS BATMAN!!! Hide any weapons you might have in the house!!!! (or there will be no daddy soon LOL)

Good idea. I'd like to keep him around lol. It'll all be good. My mommy is gonna take care of me the first week so she'll keep my ass in check, she's good at that. He's gonna be here too, but he'll probably be hiding from me most of the time :p

Hell ****in yes. **** if i had a chance to get legally stoned i wouldnt pass on it, **** i dont pass on chances to get ILLEGALLY stoned....ha ha

Back