I am sorry
If I am coming on to strong
Don't you worry
I won't do anything wrong
You can trust me
You can take my hand
I will let you see
A completely different man

I wrote this a last week to the rhythm of the verses of Korn's song "My Gift You You"...it kinda fits here its about this girl I sat by in AP Gov and the second last day of school for some reason I really wanted her badly. That is the only time I have ever even really noticed her the skirt made her look sexy. Usually she dressed like she was from the '80s. This is like the "clean" version because my other version is very dirty and we would probably get marked up for breaking ToS agreement and we would all lose this site, and that wouldn't be good.
EDIT: I think it sounds stupid with out reading in the correct rhythm, but awesome with the song in background.

I wrote this a last week to the rhythm of the verses of Korn's song "My Gift You You"...it kinda fits here its about this girl I sat by in AP Gov and the second last day of school for some reason I really wanted her badly. That is the only time I have ever even really noticed her the skirt made her look sexy. Usually she dressed like she was from the '80s. This is like the "clean" version because my other version is very dirty and we would probably get marked up for breaking ToS agreement and we would all lose this site, and that wouldn't be good.
EDIT: I think it sounds stupid with out reading in the correct rhythm, but awesome with the song in background.

just show us the dirrrty version please!!!!
i'm too curious now.. :D

btw..awesome lyrics ;)

just show us the dirrrty version please!!!!
i'm too curious now.. :D

btw..awesome lyrics ;)

Lust "Unedited" said:

"Fantasy Lust"
Cannot contain how I feel
I want to **** you so bad
It cannot be real
Being this bold may seem sad
The body you hide
The lust I feel
Your ******* ***** ***** I want to find
My ******* **** is the real deal
The tight, low cut skirt you wear
Makes me want to run my ******* down your pants
And ****** that ***** that has no ****
Please just give me want chance
I know sexual feelings you share
I love your sexual dance
I love your game
I know it makes you wet
When I call you that ******* ****** name
Once again we can **** till sunset
Another one night stand
Unless you want more
Than just one trip to the fantasy land
I love you, you filthy *****

I would like to point out I kept it kinda clean and I don't like this at all and prefer the original version better (this was written the same night as a re-write at around 1A.M. and don't even consider it to my work I disown it....

lol nice but too much f-boms

Actually only 2 f-bombs there isn't much cussing but some of the descriptive words were blocked out :D I bet you guys wouldn't be able to figure out what most of the words are ;)

ANYWAY

*Takes off shirt and spins it around like helicopter*

female right here... oh and fribby darling... you wanna talk about being expensive... i bet my sisters purse cost more then you do..... so tempting though XD

Back