The Red Room

Yeah i'm lurking until the good stuff comes up :p

hmm slutty girls..... not for me. I'd rather wait than do it with a slutty girl.
I don't want to be with a girl that slept with someone else yesterday and than today with me :)

that's just now who i am.... I know a lot of guys will jump on the offer, but..... that's just me

And yeah..... Firehawk. once you pop you can't stop :p

hmm slutty girls..... not for me. I'd rather wait than do it with a slutty girl.
I don't want to be with a girl that slept with someone else yesterday and than today with me :)

that's just now who i am.... I know a lot of guys will jump on the offer, but..... that's just me

I agree man, I couldn´t do that XD

And yeah..... Firehawk. once you pop you can't stop :p

I don't mean that slutty lol I mean one that its planning on doing that I talk them into it (I am good at talking people in to doing stuff) I know its wrong but yeah...lol...I just feel like getting laid...

Back