The "Slipknot girl's" Journal/ Ask ITOTF

Who am i? (READ ALL OPTIONS)

• Total voters

ImTheOneThatFalls

LPF MAFIA
yea guys here i will be telling you everything ......for now i have nutin to say ..so you might as well just be asking lots about me.......ask w/e you want! oh and you guys can use my journal to ask me for adivice...im good at stuff so ask away my pretties

woodyloveslinkin said:
i lyk amy lee but it sorta looks bad how she looks stoned.
lmfao!!!!!! no its the eye-make up....u see if i had my old program to make sigs and **** i would have made a better one but sadly i dont...and i want photoshop soooooooo bad!

hybrid_eky said:
i luv ur sig. Amy Lee's awesome
tankie! ::hugs:: omfg im so bored and im so cold....hey that makes me wanna sing!
"never meant to be so cold never meant to be sooooo cold to you" whoooooo
im and icebox and a jukebox all in one tonight!!!!

ImTheOneThatFalls said:
rotf omfg lmao omfg i just tripped over my shoe and i almost ate the pc!!! phew rotf lmfao
hahaha poor u!I almost hurt myseld 2day 2,cuz I was walking with my cousin and i almost fall in the street,stupid me.
Btw,are u ok?*gives ITOTF a cookie*
Oh!I left ya a message on my journal :p

4everLP_Shinoda said:
hahaha poor u!I almost hurt myseld 2day 2,cuz I was walking with my cousin and i almost fall in the street,stupid me.
lol im ok ill go check your message and then ill be oout for the night nighties everyone xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox times xxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxo quadrupled by xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

4everLP_Shinoda said:
i tripped on a floor tile today at lunch.. lol my friends made fun of me for it :(
rofl i musta looked like such an idiot.

Back