The "Slipknot girl's" Journal/ Ask ITOTF

Who am i? (READ ALL OPTIONS)

• Total voters
wowzers lol
ahhhh im so ****ing tired i had so much homework and ive been up since forever! ::yawns::

grrrr i hate this new girl at my school
at first i thought she was nice and all (putting aside she thought i was 'punk' ahhh)
but she lies so much!
she lied about her cousin being on fear factor
she lied about her 'fake tat' its real!
she lied about moving cuz supposively her mother kicked her out of the house
she lied about were she lived

omfg and then she walked home with me and when i got to my house i was like well i get off her and shes all ::Attitude:: "you live here?" and then when i introduced her to my mom she gave my mom the only attitude wow just cuz my mom has a hispanic accent!

and shes too touchy touchy with me
so now i avoid her oh and not only that shes a ****ing uh oh oreo if you know what i mean

ImTheOneThatFalls said:
wowzers lol
ahhhh im so ****ing tired i had so much homework and ive been up since forever! ::yawns::

at first i thought she was nice and all (putting aside she thought i was 'punk' ahhh)
but she lies so much!

omfg and then she walked home with me and when i got to my house i was like well i get off her and shes all ::Attitude:: "you live here?" and then when i introduced her to my mom she gave my mom the only attitude wow just cuz my mom has a hispanic accent!

so now i avoid her oh and not only that shes a ****ing uh oh oreo if you know what i mean
lol that sux
ud think shed be nice (at least for a while, even) when shes trying to make new friends at a new school
cuz i doubt shell get many friends acting like such an.. oreo..

ImTheOneThatFalls said:
wowzers lol

but she lies so much!

wow i would have kicked her ass.......slipknotgurl..

but yes ur journal is back to life

lpp said:
wow i would have kicked her ass.......slipknotgurl..

but yes ur journal is back to life
wooooo and shes always sitting at the table i sit at lunch and no1 likes her so they asked her to move cuz i went and sat somewhere else and shes all 'no make me" so they starting trowing food at her

today was such an odd day....i was in my tech class working on my powerpoint presentation. i was adding 'breathe no more' to it so i was obviously singing along.then out of nowhere with girl turns around and was all 'cristina!!!' i was like what wtf did i do i didnt to anything . and shes like no you sounded nice and then before that i was singing along to my immortal cuz some loser kid was adding it to his powerpoint and some kid got really confused and thought that the loser kid was singning i was like no.....then hes like ohhhh was it you and i was like ya and hes all well you sounded just like the girl singing my immortal..
things like that make my feel embarrased.

ImTheOneThatFalls said:
wooooo and shes always sitting at the table i sit at lunch and no1 likes her so they asked her to move cuz i went and sat somewhere else and shes all 'no make me" so they starting trowing food at her

lol to funny

ImTheOneThatFalls said:
rofl me and my friends throw food at eachother
not cuz we hate eachother tho, more because its funny to see someone get hit in the face with a sandwich

shes been saying **** like im weird...yea im weird but if you are going to say it say it to my face and when i told her that shes been talking **** she tried to cover it up and she changed the subject and started to touch me

o0o she sounds like a stuck up cow =O Don't go anywhere near her lol. She might rape you or something like that lol ¬.¬ Nah seriously, if she acted that way towards my mum, I'll be in fits! Well just wanted to stop by your journal =) I still remember the thred about the hott guys that we had lol. eyeliner boys <3 Wait it was you wasn't it *Omg, I'm gonna be so embarrased if it wasn't). My brain isn't functioning properly today ^.^

::hugs:: it was
and omfg shes stuck up cuz she has a prada bag...but its a FAKE!
cuz when you open a prada bag it is supposed to say prada and it doesnt! hahahahah so everytime i see her i yell fake prada!

March 16,2005

Well today was dull.......At school we had an assembly for the honor roll kids...im never on it.lol.Well my classroom missed most of our P.E. time because of it.During computers i played LP, Deftones,Hatebreed and Blink 182. It was pretty fun there..Omfg some kid played an Alien Ant Farm song....anny are you ok? i think it was but it was halirious how they were jumping around being idiots lol....so yea my life is boring and yea........

omfg!!!!!! i have to ask you guys if any of you have Slipknot animated gifs.....if you do puhleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease post them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Sounds like an interesting day.. :p
I hate that song by Alien Ant Farm. lol, it was their only hit, and it wasn't even their song. Lmao.
I'm not on the honour roll either. :( They give out a free movie rental if you get on the honour roll at my school, so I missed out there. :(

ImTheOneThatFalls said:
wowzers lol

but she lies so much!

omg i hate her so much she's such a lier omg it was funni when me jesenia, jarilett nd ilsa(kids from skool for thooughs who dont no them), threw popcorn at omg i was dyin when she told me to stop... or when she was tryin to act all cool in front of ppl nd then she almost got hit by a car lol nd then some dominican man was like " esa niña es loca" translation " that little girl is crazy"

i hate her!!!

lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahhahahahaha i missed that damn i want her to get hit!!!
omfg ash ask that girl you know for green hairspray! i need it for tomara!!!
damn spencers didnt have green so i got purple! i need green hahahah you should have seen what i did i got an eyeshadow brush and i wet it and i started to put green eyeshadow on my hair ima retard

hey,
soz i didnt come onto ur journal bfore...i was tired and my teacher told me to go to bed :mad:
hate boarding school
just ritting to say hi cuz u told me to come over from lpp's journal (whoops spammed a couple of times now...)
im going on the bus to go home soon but i'll come back and tlk later cuz i'll go to my mums uni
no internet in the middle of no where which is called my home...
see ya :D
(sorry if this is considered spamming aswell but i dont know the convo u r having so...yeah)

keza said:
hey,
soz i didnt come onto ur journal bfore...i was tired and my teacher told me to go to bed :mad:
hate boarding school
just ritting to say hi cuz u told me to come over from lpp's journal (whoops spammed a couple of times now...)
im going on the bus to go home soon but i'll come back and tlk later cuz i'll go to my mums uni
no internet in the middle of no where which is called my home...
see ya :D
(sorry if this is considered spamming aswell but i dont know the convo u r having so...yeah)

my friend is going to boarding school...that sucks!!!! omfg you really need internet!!! i ****ing miss you

Back