The whole gay thing.

Outlaw2747 said:
Most lesbians are attention whores or histrionic man haters.

My twin sister is a lesbian, and so is one of my best friends.

They're both really cool people.

You don't know what you're talking about.

Anna Perenna said:

MOST. Read my response again. It says MOST. Not all. Not every single. M-O-S-T.

Outlaw2747 said:
MOST. Read my response again. It says MOST. Not all. Not every single. M-O-S-T.

You still don't know what you're talking about.

I live in Katoomba, gay and lesbian capital of NSW.

There are at least 12 lesbians in my group of friends, and NONE of them are attention whores or 'histrionic man haters'.

Your statement is really offensive, Dante.

Anna Perenna said:

I kinda knew but my daughter is a lesbian. I just now got on her Myspace to see her and all her friends. My daughter is defiantly cool. And she one of the most loving people on the planet.

Anna Perenna said:

There are at least 12 lesbians in my group of friends, and NONE of them are attention whores or 'histrionic man haters'.

Have you been to America? If not, I advise you take a look around. This country thrives on that kinda thing. And if they took offense to my comment that was directed to those that apply and not those who are legit then they must be guilty. Oh and I am not homophobic as I have had gay and lesbian friends (none who were the histrionic, attention whoring type).

Outlaw2747 said:
Most lesbians are attention whores or histrionic man haters.

And all black people are lazy, good for nothing drug addicts just looking for hand outs from the government.

And all white people are raging bigots who exist only to inflict as much suffering upon other minorities as humanly possible.

And everyone of middle eastern decent walks around constantly fantasizing about what any given building would look like engulfed in flames.

Boy howdy, generalizations are neat-o.

But no, obviously there are some lesbians who meet that description, although I'd fancy a guess and say there are more hetero women on that list, but most lesbians are not like that.

Crazywumbat said:
And all black people are lazy, good for nothing drug addicts just looking for hand outs from the government.

And all white people are raging bigots who exist only to inflict as much suffering upon other minorities as humanly possible.

And everyone of middle eastern decent walks around constantly fantasizing about what any given building would look like engulfed in flames.

Boy howdy, generalizations are neat-o.

But no, obviously there are some lesbians who meet that description, although I'd fancy a guess and say there are more hetero women on that list, but most lesbians are not like that.

It can't be a generalization if there are words that negate pertinence to an entire group such as "most", "some" and "few". Though I got to admit I somewhat agree with you as there are straight women who fall into the attention whorticulture group.

MOST lesbians are just like MOST heterosexuals. They dont give a **** about who gives them attention. Its the bitches that pretend to be a lesbian for attention that are attention whores and give real respectable lesbians a bad name. I have a good many lesbians and gays in my group of friends and they are all cool people. They are much better than MOST of america that pretends to be something they arent. Once a homosexual comes out of the closet, there is nothing else left to hide. Generalizing and stereotyping is a horrible thing.

It could be said that MOST people that spend their time in a forum such as this have no life.....

Wait.......Bad Example:D

dshogan1 said:
MOST lesbians are just like MOST heterosexuals. They dont give a **** about who gives them attention. Its the bitches that pretend to be a lesbian for attention that are attention whores and give real respectable lesbians a bad name. I have a good many lesbians and gays in my group of friends and they are all cool people. They are much better than MOST of america that pretends to be something they arent. Once a homosexual comes out of the closet, there is nothing else left to hide. Generalizing and stereotyping is a horrible thing.

It could be said that MOST people that spend their time in a forum such as this have no life.....

Wait.......Bad Example:D

I am Outlaw2747 and I approve of this message. Rep for you...that sounds alot more well rounded and logical than I or anyone else put it. Except for the last part. Asshole.:p

snafu said:
I kinda knew but my daughter is a lesbian. I just now got on her Myspace to see her and all her friends. My daughter is differently cool. And she one of the most loving people on the planet.

I'm sure she is, Snafu! Good on you for being a cool dad.

Crazywumbat said:

So true. Most straight women I know are silly and competitive, and they would rather get attention from any old mutant with a penis than actually have a good time with their girlfriends. They are the attention whores.

The lesbians I know? They are awesome, intelligent, funny, strong, secure, down to earth women with hardly any hang ups. I feel really comfortable around them, and I have way more fun with them than I do with my 'straight' friends.

Frankly, I don't know (or even know OF) any lesbians who fit Outlaw's description.

And that man hating thing is a myth. Lesbians generally don't get emotionally hurt by men (unlike straight women) so they have no deep rooted reason to hate them. They may think men are pointless and inferior (I am not saying they do) but they certainly don't harbour any kind of strong animosity towards them.

dshogan1 said:
Its the bitches that pretend to be a lesbian for attention that are attention whores and give real respectable lesbians a bad name. I have a good many lesbians and gays in my group of friends and they are all cool people. They are much better than MOST of america that pretends to be something they arent.

Exactly.

snafu said:
I kinda knew but my daughter is a lesbian. I just now got on her Myspace to see her and all her friends. My daughter is differently cool. And she one of the most loving people on the planet.

I'm sure she is, Snafu! Good on you for being a cool dad.

Crazywumbat said:

So true. Most straight women I know are silly and at the very least secretly competitive, and they are insecure about their attractiveness factor, and they are, well, attention whores.

And I don't entirely exclude myself from that description - though I am trying to curb that kind of behaviour.

The lesbians I know? They are awesome, intelligent, funny, strong, secure, down to earth women with hardly any hang ups. They are comfortable with themselves, and I feel really comfortable around them. In fact, I have way more fun with them than I do with my straight friends.

Frankly, I don't know (or even know OF) any lesbians who fit Outlaw's description.

And that man hating thing is a myth. The lesbians I know generally don't get emotionally hurt by men (unlike straight women) so they have no deep rooted reason to hate them. They find men funny and that's about it. They may think men are pointless and inferior (I am not saying they do) but they certainly don't harbour any kind of strong animosity towards them.

dshogan1 said:
Its the bitches that pretend to be a lesbian for attention that are attention whores and give real respectable lesbians a bad name. I have a good many lesbians and gays in my group of friends and they are all cool people. They are much better than MOST of america that pretends to be something they arent.

Well said.

p.s. I Love Lesbos - KOK President from Sorority Boys

Trust me Anna, you don't want to see the ones I speak of. I don't think they are very prominent in Aussie land but in America....yeesh! Although the feminazis are a bigger threat but that's a different topic.

Outlaw2747 said:
Trust me Anna, you don't want to see the ones I speak of. I don't think they are very prominent in Aussie land but in America....yeesh! Although the feminazis are a bigger threat but that's a different topic.

See? Just another reason for you to come to Australia.

Even the lesbians are nice.

Outlaw2747 said:

You should see the bull-dyke that lives down the road from me! Goddamn... she looks like Pete Rose. She has a bumper sticker that reads "Gyno-American...".

Her live-in girlfriend is a tiny waif with hairy legs and pits. In the summer time, she's out doing yard work in her wife-beaters and beneath her arms; hairy wings flap in the breeze. I'm a little skiddish around chicks with more body hair than me.

For ****'s sake.

Anna Perenna said:

You have friends?

There are three cases that would lead a woman to lesbianism...

1. Being too Goddamn ugly to snag even the most repulsing grabastic piece of amphibian **** out there.

2. Having been burned one too many times by some shitheel guy.

3. Attention whore.

RoyalOrleans said:
You have friends?

There are three cases that would lead a woman to lesbianism...

1. Being too Goddamn ugly to snag even the most repulsing grabastic piece of amphibian **** out there.

2. Having been burned one too many times by some shitheel guy.

3. Attention whore.

Uh, no, you're wrong. Take the instance of one couple I know.

One of the girls is outstandingly beautiful, and actually got married to her high school boyfriend.

The other girl in the couple isn't as beautiful, but she is in no way ugly. She was married too - she even had kids with the guy.

However, when these two met, they just totally fell in love with eachother and have been together ever since. They raise the kids together in a nice house in a quiet leafy suburb and they keep to themselves.

Just like most of the lesbians I know.

Believe it or not, some women prefer lovely soft sweet other women over smelly ugly brutish men. They're not in it for attention, or for any other reason than genuine attraction to other women.

What's so implausible about that?

Back