This board is being targeted

How did you detect these guys? And what could be their motives? I hope they are not the type that sit there and go on the internet just to cause havoc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Outlaw2747 said:
How did you detect these guys? And what could be their motives? I hope they are not the type that sit there and go on the internet just to cause havoc.

CybacaT and Builder are two of them.
View attachment 201

Attachments

• 006bed6fbbf35cb940b2d7fbaecd3613.jpg
    006bed6fbbf35cb940b2d7fbaecd3613.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 40
Lets just say I'm a disaffected member of their board.

Basically, their board is stuffed because it has an arsehole for an admin (JG), and a bunch of jerks for members.

So, being totally bored because they only have themselves to talk to, they thought they'd come and 'poach'.

Cheers,

Pirate

Settle down guys, it was only ever intended as 'friendly fire' - more a cultural exchange than anything. As you said - we're bored shitless. :rolleyes:

So, being totally bored because they only have themselves to talk to, they thought they'd come and 'poach'.

I don't think we're good enough for that - ****, you've already sprung us!! :eek:

Honestly, we're harmless and come in peace :D

Souljacker said:
Settle down guys, it was only ever intended as 'friendly fire' - more a cultural exchange than anything. As you said - we're bored shitless. :rolleyes:

I don't think we're good enough for that - ****, you've already sprung us!! :eek:

Honestly, we're harmless and come in peace :D

Let me be the first to tell you to go **** your mother.
View attachment 203

Attachments

• 0d9d2878d63d3f06ac17731fc522b8df.jpg
    0d9d2878d63d3f06ac17731fc522b8df.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 36
So why are y'all forums so darn...asinine may I ask? It is quite sad when you have to migrate from one forum to another. Not that i have beef with anyone over there but just asking.

WHO WORRIED ??

YOUR OTHER FORUM should be the one worrying, I've seen it a dozen times already, people come here to STEAL our members, they usually end up staying and saying **** THIS to there other forum. We have better debates here, a better layout then the same ole same ole boring PHP script Blog, we have LIVE CHAT, we have a SHOUBOX , and more equality in diversity, in our members, and a GREAT assorment of assholes.

WE TAKE **** FROM NO ONE JABRONI !!!

Let them come through, if they start any trouble, I'll piss in their Cheerios. :D

Got my pink camouflage on with a large bottle of lube....

Ready for orders sir :D

Well lets just see how many of there members we can STEAL shall we ??

So with THAT thought in mind, its POLL TIME... AND... ITS IMAGE FLAMING TIME, IMG CODE IS ON IN THIS TOPIC !!!

HAVE FUN TELLING THESE LAMERS TO EAT ****!!
.​

Given my current situation (HI phreakers!!) I had to vote that our mods are bigger dicks (but we still cough gag love them) LOL

Seriously though, it is pretty sad when idiots think they can "steal" members LOL I was involved in just such and idiot fest at libertyunites.us And I was accused of this LOL PJ was considered the grand master of the sites demise (It was all a gay thing I tell you it is all about the gays and their conspiracy to take over the world) sounds like a joke but those fools were serious. I bet there are PM's right and left about infiltrating PJ's forums and stealing members back. One LU member already admits to having "double agent" OMG I read the **** just to laugh my ass off. Folks that do this **** are far worse than myself (newly elected official forum whore) I say **** em and send them straight to ****ers at libertyunites.us . They should fit right in with those ****ers LOL

Outlaw2747 said:
Let them come through, if they start any trouble, I'll piss in their Cheerios. :D

EWE man I had Cherios for dinner goes to puke

phreakwars said:
Well lets just see how many of there members we STEAL shall we ??

It would seem that you've picked up one or two from the last purge at PD.

See how simple things are? Pirates we are not. When boredom raises its ugly head, the devil gives you something to do.

Besides, naming other forums at PD is cause for banning. Perhaps cybacaT figured he could throw in a link under the pretense of 'pirating' people.

Remember one important thing. The bloke who blew the whistle on PD has just been banned by the admin. Sour grapes, Macca. I like you. :cool:

See, now MYSELF, I wouldn't BAN him... sounds to me like you have a

NAZI FASCIST MODERATOR FROM ANOTHER PLANET !!

Attachments

• 1938a7da70df74ae617e22f623e6eb0b.gif
    1938a7da70df74ae617e22f623e6eb0b.gif
    406.5 KB · Views: 62
Man that image is horrific.

I voted the same as tizz, the mods here are dicks, but we love 'em. Lord knows why I'm saying that whilst sitting in a pissing idiot box under the control of a tyrranical pimp and ALL because I just happen to KNOW a forum whore.

Unbe****inlievable!!
View attachment 206

Attachments

• d82591de7ba5d292fc4397908e5d93e1.jpg
    d82591de7ba5d292fc4397908e5d93e1.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 57
Back