This board is being targeted

It's not you I have a problem with - although i think your 'pirate' charade is petty.

Yeah I remember you - we got on pretty well from memory. As for the pirate thing, it's cute seeing who gets threatened by it and who sees it for what it is - a bit of fun...

It's your ******* admin. I went under the name of 'Margaret Bland'.

I guess the admin makes the rules. I'm not sure what you were booted for - do you remember? Usually it's only when people getting very personally abusive.

And if JG doubts me, just tell him from me that he's a terrible singer and I'd like to shove his guitar up his nazi arse ...he'll understand the meaning in that.

Now I'm intrigued - all I know about JG is he's a dude that drops into PD once a week, occassionally bans people, but otherwise I don't hear much from him.

I think he'd better reinstate Macca. He's banned enough people arbitrarily and unfairly without adding yet another .

Again macca was someone I got on reasonably well with. He got tag teamed on 1 particular debate and it got very personal. He spewed out a couple of full-on posts and that was it. Fwiw, he was right on some issues, but on that issue he was dead wrong (not that I entered the debate). His problem was he wouldn't back down, so he kept digging himself deeper and deeper into a hole until there was no way out except to bring out the expletives. One of those tag-teaming him complained and he was then banned.

Just for the record, I totally agree about the plethora of forum topics at PD and have raised the issue more than once. In fact, I have a poll going at the moment regarding this. It's a pain in the arse, topics are always getting duplicated because there's half a dozen suitable places to start them...and then you can never remember where it was.....and ever since the last upgrade, most of our smilies don't work and everyone's avatars are ****ed blah blah blah. But we soldier on :eek:

Anyway, I didn't come here to talk about PD ....

Souljacker said:
Just for the record, I totally agree about the plethora of forum topics at PD and have raised the issue more than once. In fact, I have a poll going at the moment regarding this. It's a pain in the arse, topics are always getting duplicated because there's half a dozen suitable places to start them...and then you can never remember where it was.....and ever since the last upgrade, most of our smilies don't work and everyone's avatars are ****ed blah blah blah. But we soldier on :eek:

Anyway, I didn't come here to talk about PD ....

yeah, and good luck trying to navigate the site if your a new user to find that poll.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well welcome to GF ladies and gents, but if you're lookin to impress i've yet to see anything worthy of respect. You got time though, wow me. Until then, PD is simply lesser then GF, you'll see in time.

I think you've got us all wrong - what makes you think we're looking to impress? And what's so special about your particular brand of respect?

ummm I checked out the place and...

NO THANKS!!!!!

Besides Phreak, you would miss me too much

"TIZZ" wouldn't like us - we haven't got half the **** you have, but I'm sure Gigolo would love it here, with all the new fangled gadgetry and stuff (buttons to press, vb code to **** up.....) and the penises :D - he'd love the penises. We get none of that **** at PD :(

Souljacker said:
I'm sure Gigolo would love it here, with all the new fangled gadgetry and stuff (buttons to press, vb code to **** up.....) and the penises :D - he'd love the penises. We get none of that **** at PD :(

I'm sure I would be happy to put HIS candy ass in the idiot box too.;)

Respect being a good post, i sure as hell don't have to agree with it but if you present an argument well with good information and presentation then you will be respected as a poster.

See, at first glance, one gets the impression that GF is a flame board of sorts.

And that is simply not true. Here we lovingly call this the art of the "LINGUISTIC EXPERIENCE". Our goal is to one day have a good representation of beliefs and ideals from all corners of the globe so that we may all interact with each other telling each other how ****ING STUPID each others ideals are.

Oh look, the word ****,
****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****,

and did I mention ****.

****, ****, *****, ****, ANYTHING YOU WANNA SAY WITH NO !!@#%$@ CRAP BLOCKING WHAT YOU WANT TO SAY or how you wish to express yourself.

******, SANDNIGGER, SPICK WETBACK, KIKE, WOP, JUNGLE BUNNY, HONKY, DIPSHIT ASSHOLE... Any name you wanna call someone is at your disposal.

All we ask in return for this privalege, is that the poster ALWAYS keeps an open mind about the topic, and not post IGNORANCE constantly.

Like for instance, the Islam topics in the GF forum where I saw you post PROPAGANDA interpretations of the Qur'an. While alot of us view the Qur'an as a very ****ed up book, we WILL NOT accept any alleged verses from this book unless they can be verified as acceptable translations in ALL of Islam, and the rest of the World as well. This is ONLY to be FAIR to the Qur'an and to keep debates more focused on a PROVEN point.

Your gonna find that the debates here are VERY VERY serious, and very intense in words. Hard core name calling and flaming when someone is being an idiot in the other posters opinion.

But we all are still pretty much a GROUP who know how to NOT let a topic overcome our attitudes when posting in other Forums..

Like take MRIH and AIG for example... there all over each others ass in these debates, but we all ****ing LOVE seeing them argue, and we know damn well they both love argueing with each other.

But away from THOSE debates, they joke around with each other.... usually teasing... its no big deal, we all are just having fun flipping each other **** for thinking in different ways.

Maybe JG can take a lesson from GF, then his members wouldn't be so afraid to express themselves.

Here at GF the Premium members are the REAL moderators. They are the ones who have paid a measly $12 because they like the board, so we pretty much let them have say over the regular members.

I'm just doing a job for them and the top 20 REP members, otherwise, I don't care what people say, unless they are threatening someone on a personal level..

And THAT, is why I'm the "PEOPLE'S MODERATOR"...

See, at first glance, one gets the impression that GF is a flame board of sorts.

Yes - and second and third glances too...but you do have some more in-depth discussions as well. Perhaps not as serious or informed as other forums I know though...

Our goal is to one day have a good representation of beliefs and ideals from all corners of the globe so that we may all interact with each other

That I can respect.

****, ****, *****, ****, ANYTHING YOU WANNA SAY WITH NO !!@#%$@ CRAP BLOCKING WHAT YOU WANT TO SAY or how you wish to express yourself.

Ok - you can swear.

******, SANDNIGGER, SPICK WETBACK, KIKE, WOP, JUNGLE BUNNY, HONKY, DIPSHIT ASSHOLE... Any name you wanna call someone is at your disposal.

And use racist language...

All we ask in return for this privalege, is that the poster ALWAYS keeps an open mind about the topic, and not post IGNORANCE constantly.

Agreed. I wish I'd seen signs of open-mindedness here - I'll keep looking...

Like for instance, the Islam topics in the GF forum where I saw you post PROPAGANDA interpretations of the Qur'an.

Like, for instance where I posted the verses allowing wife beating?
And your edu source had 3 different translations that agreed with my post?
And then your token muslim admitted that the post was correct and that wife beating in certain circumstances was ok.

And THEN...you have the gall to come back and say I'm quoting "propoganda interpretations"... :rolleyes:

Which is that - open mindedness or free speech...it's a little hazy...

Your gonna find that the debates here are VERY VERY serious, and very intense in words. Hard core name calling and flaming when someone is being an idiot in the other posters opinion.

Fair enough. Name calling on it's own amounts to nothing imo though. If you can throw some in WITH an intelligent response then you might have something. Catch phrases like "you're owned" amount to zero in my book...

Like take MRIH and AIG for example... there all over each others ass in these debates, but we all ****ing LOVE seeing them argue, and we know damn well they both love argueing with each other.

But away from THOSE debates, they joke around with each other.... usually teasing... its no big deal, we all are just having fun flipping each other **** for thinking in different ways.

And I like that attitude - it's very...Australian...for lack of a better word.

Maybe JG can take a lesson from GF, then his members wouldn't be so afraid to express themselves.

Actually in PD posters aren't restricted to the mod's personal koran reference when talking about islam. We have FREE speech. It's good to check sources when debating serious topics, so I have no problem with that, but you can get so pedantic about it that you stifle discussion...and that's what appears to be happening here on the islam topics.

In order to pander to your token muslim, you have allowed so much side-tracking and water muddying that the topic is lost. Little wonder then that posters feel the need to keep creating new topics to try and get a decent discussion about it. To me this topic is your achiles heel - the weakest point in what is an otherwise very decent forum.

Lets see YOU handle a subject as Islam without an arguement over interpretations.

Now are you trying to tell me for some strange ****ing reason I am proclaiming MYSELF as knowing what the correct interpretation is and that other MUST follow it ??

Or that you had somehow deciphered some new meaning in this book and we should listen to you because a Muslim says.. YES IT SAYS BEAT YOUR WIFE... and therefore the religion is WORTHLESS ??

You are SADLY mistaken. You are one of those who take actual words of the book and twist it around to YOUR OWN interpretation.

Its pretty sad when ISLAM HATERS of this board can look at your copy and paste and say "WHAT A BUNCH OF HORSE ****" ..

Yup, the damn book says if your wife ****s around on you OVER AND OVER kick her ****ing ass... SO WHAT ???

You wouldn't ??

YES IT SAYS BEAT YOUR WIFE... and therefore the religion is WORTHLESS ??

The topic was "Does Islam Actually Condone this ****" - so I was addressing the topic...and I think I've made the case when even the muslim agrees with me!

Yup, the damn book says if your wife ****s around on you OVER AND OVER kick her ****ing ass... SO WHAT ???

You wouldn't ??

No - I wouldn't...I'm a christian.

And christian don't teach that the woman is to take the submissive role in teh family andis to serve her husband? And if the wife refuses submission how else is a good religious man to keep her in line. You must be on crack, I am sorry but really you must be kidding yourself if you think christianity is inocent of male supremecy. ]

PUUUULEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ!

Back