Times...Hush

Zzzzzzz.......... Are you done, crazy person? Don't you have some houses to build and financing to obtain for the needy? LOL.......

Hey, did I force you to come here and go out of your way to flame me? Why is it you start crap them complain about that crap after you start it?

You're annoying and way off as hell on almost every subject, that's what urges me to say something to you. Otherwise you are a waste of time to try and discuss anything with, it's not about complaining. You are also full of sh t and no one believes a word you say.

Then why obsess about me so much? Why not just ignore me and never talk about me? It seems you love to stir up sh!t then cry like a baby when that sh!t is going. I only lay the game you start, stop messing with me and I will stop "RESPONDING" to your childish attacks.

Who's crying? I'm not a whiny girl like you who is always complaining woe is me, why is everyone always gaining up on me and joing the "bandwagon" and "gangbang" - boohoo. Gee, I wonder why... Can it just be that the problem lies with YOU. But oh no, you have all the answers, are always right and people are just jealous of you, can't handle debate with you and just desire you. HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You don't complain because your always the one conducting the gangbangs Chi. The bully never complains, but I did find it fully emkay was complaining about her daughter being bullied at school. You guys love to be the bully, but complain when other people are the bully.

Like I already said, if I am nothing then treat me that way, stop obsessing about me and leave me alone. I only "REPLY" after you take a childish shot at me, hard for me to "REPLY" if you don't start it right?

Stop starting crap and there won't be crap.

Zzzzzzz.......... Are you done, crazy person? Don't you have some houses to build and financing to obtain for the needy? LOL.......

Hey, did I force you to come here and go out of your way to flame me? Why is it you start crap them complain about that crap after you start it?

You're annoying and way off as hell on almost every subject, that's what urges me to say something to you. Otherwise you are a waste of time to try and discuss anything with, it's not about complaining. You are also full of sh t and no one believes a word you say.

Then why obsess about me so much? Why not just ignore me and never talk about me? It seems you love to stir up sh!t then cry like a baby when that sh!t is going. I only lay the game you start, stop messing with me and I will stop "RESPONDING" to your childish attacks.

Who's crying? I'm not a whiny girl like you who is always complaining woe is me, why is everyone always gaining up on me and joing the "bandwagon" and "gangbang" - boohoo. Gee, I wonder why... Can it just be that the problem lies with YOU. But oh no, you have all the answers, are always right and people are just jealous of you, can't handle debate with you and just desire you. HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You don't complain because your always the one conducting the gangbangs Chi. The bully never complains, but I did find it fully emkay was complaining about her daughter being bullied at school. You guys love to be the bully, but complain when other people are the bully.

Like I already said, if I am nothing then treat me that way, stop obsessing about me and leave me alone. I only "REPLY" after you take a childish shot at me, hard for me to "REPLY" if you don't start it right?

Stop starting crap and there won't be crap.

"Stop starting crap and there won't be crap." - Stop acting like anyone is remotely afraid of you and what you bring to the table in any way. P-leeease... And I'm not a bully, I'm the nicest person anyone can meet until I get fed up with certain people's crap. THEN that's when I will put people in their place and let them know how it really is. I mainly joke with people, but you, I seriously dislike most times.

Hey TJ.. I just gave negative rep to eddo.. what the f ck you gonna do bout it, tough guy?

He's busy shaping Wez and builder figurines out of his fresh turds, so he can jab sharp needles in our effigies, where he thinks it might hurt the most. :yucky:

"Stop starting crap and there won't be crap." - Stop acting like anyone is remotely afraid of you and what you bring to the table in any way. P-leeease... And I'm not a bully, I'm the nicest person anyone can meet until I get fed up with certain people's crap. THEN that's when I will put people in their place and let them know how it really is. I mainly joke with people, but you, I seriously dislike most times.
Did I start this Chi?

Who started this current mess? Builder did.

Did you have to jump on the bully bandwagon or did you "CHOOSE" to join in?

Let me ask you a question, why is it you can't help but insert your nose in anything that is an attack on me? Why can't you just let Builder have his say and I reply if I want to without you sticking your nose into it?

The reason is your a bully, of course a bully never wants to admit they are a bully but that is exactly what you and many other people here are. Don't get me wrong, I am perfectly fine with you guys being bullies, I have the shoulders to carry the load, but what seems funny is you guys start sh!t then you at the same time cry about the sh!t you started, that is the one thing I will never understand.

What is it you really want Chi, a punching bag? You think if the estrogen Mafia gets nasty enough you can run me off? Well you bullies have failed before and you will fail again, I am no punching bag and I am not going to get intimidated and run away so why not just leave me alone?

If Builder or anyone else has an issue with me, then let them have an issue, why must you always try to get a few kicks in too?

By the way, you do realize you and emkay hitched your wagon to a idiot who spreads 9/11 conspiracy theories right? I mean you can't get any more deluded and twisted than that and that is the kind of person your defending and bringing into your estrogen mafia? Birds of a feather and all that, I would have thought even you would have been a little more selective than that but I guess the old saying is true, "the enemy of my enemy is my friend". He does not like me so that is all that matters right Chi, lol.

Your so completely morally corrupt it is not even funny anymore.

He's busy shaping Wez and builder figurines out of his fresh turds, so he can jab sharp needles in our effigies, where he thinks it might hurt the most. :yucky:

Well it certainly would not hurt if I stick something in your azz because that thing is so worn you could take a telephone pole and not feel it.

Your the guy playing with turds Builder, I have no idea why sick people like you get off on feces, but at the end of the day it really does not matter, you proved you were a twisted person when you started spouting your '9/11 was an inside job garbage', you proved you had not one decent brain cell in your head and there is no reason to give you more consideration than I would a bug crawling on the ground.

It's your thread you turd-munching weirdo. Another pissweak attempt at apologising for your progressive and most pathetic attempts to undermine those who don't share in your turd-smeared views.

Don't ever forget that fact, Louey. :)

It's your thread you turd-munching weirdo. Another pissweak attempt at apologising for your progressive and most pathetic attempts to undermine those who don't share in your turd-smeared views.

My thread, but a silent thread at that, it took your need to spam flames to wake it back up. You started the current mess and I had nothing to do with it other than to reply.

Now again your crying like a little baby, crying about how your own actions and comments bring you unwanted attention, well if you did not want it, stop instigating it.

My thread, but a silent thread at that, it took your need to spam flames to wake it back up.

It's your attention-seeking thread that I chose to add your fixated rants to, turd-burglar.

You started the current mess and I had nothing to do with it other than to reply.

I started it? With twenty-four shouts in ten minutes that nobody bothered replying to, until now? Nope. That was you, turd-burglar. I want to know the name of your parish priest. I think he should be seeing what you get up to when you are not pretending to be a christian.

Now again your crying like a little baby, crying about how your own actions and comments bring you unwanted attention,

Wrong again, turd-fiddler. I'm going to find out which church you are pretending to attend, and let everyone there see what you think about "spreading the word", even if that word happens to be related to your nightly activities with fresh steaming piles of shite.

well if you did not want it, stop instigating it.

Root your boot, arsewipe. Everyone in your parish will soon know what a depraved arsehole you really are.

It's your attention-seeking thread that I chose to add your fixated rants to, turd-burglar.

If you really believed that you would not be giving me more attention now would you? If everything you say is true about me then all this mess you created is making me happy right?

Nobody forced you to post here you know, it was your choice to stir this sh!t up and all you have done is cry the entire time. Your a big baby.

I started it? With twenty-four shouts in ten minutes that nobody bothered replying to, until now? Nope. That was you, turd-burglar.

You started it by playing sex games and now your crying because you can dish it out but you can't handle it. Your a mental child Builder, ranting and raving over being beaten, now your desperately trying to save face, well too bad, this ranting is making you look worse than you did when I handed you your azz in debating.

I want to know the name of your parish priest. I think he should be seeing what you get up to when you are not pretending to be a christian.

Wrong again, turd-fiddler. I'm going to find out which church you are pretending to attend, and let everyone there see what you think about "spreading the word", even if that word happens to be related to your nightly activities with fresh steaming piles of shite.

Root your boot, arsewipe. Everyone in your parish will soon know what a depraved arsehole you really are.

Be careful there Builder, trying to take your failure to measure up on the internet to real world threats of persecution is over the line even for a progressive.

If you would like to meet in real life and handle this like a man I will even donate the miles points to buy you a plane ticket, I have no issue with a face to face settling of issues, RO once threatened me too and he also refused to meet me face to face like I know your coward azz will refuse to do.

So you want to "go tell my mommie"? Run to my pastor and cry about how unfair I treated you? Well be my guest, having faith does not mean anyone is perfect, I was just responding to you in a way you can understand, I have already spoken about you a couple times with a couple guys and your known as the 'wacko Aussie who believes in 9/11 conspiracies". I doubt anyone I know would even foul their ears with words from such a sick person as yourself.

You know, one thing I have learned over the years is you can judge truth and shame by how people respond to things.

This response by you is very telling. I am starting to believe my observation about your Coprophilia tendencies hit you pretty close to the mark. Why would you go on and on like this when it was obvious I was just returning a shot at you after you took a shot at me? Most people would consider that to be noramal back and forth sparring but you got excited, you thought about it for a couple days and decided you had to go on the attack.

The first step to getting the help you need for your Coprophilia problem is admitting you have a problem, not attacking me trying to cover it up.

Expect some questions from your parish Priest. I just emailed him a few links.

Good luck with the weazeling. But I guess you can ask for forgiveness.

Trouble is, some people never forget. :ninja:

Expect some questions from your parish Priest. I just emailed him a few links.

Good luck with the weazeling. But I guess you can ask for forgiveness.

Trouble is, some people never forget. :ninja:
Really?

Post his name liar.

By the way, a parish Priest is for Catholics, not Baptists or Presbyterians or other Protestant denominations. I didn't think it was possible for you to look any more foolish, but you managed it nicely, lol.

Did I start this Chi?

Did you have to jump on the bully bandwagon or did you "CHOOSE" to join in?

Let me ask you a question, why is it you can't help but insert your nose in anything that is an attack on me? Why can't you just let Builder have his say and I reply if I want to without you sticking your nose into it?

The reason is your a bully, of course a bully never wants to admit they are a bully but that is exactly what you and many other people here are. Don't get me wrong, I am perfectly fine with you guys being bullies, I have the shoulders to carry the load, but what seems funny is you guys start sh!t then you at the same time cry about the sh!t you started, that is the one thing I will never understand.

What is it you really want Chi, a punching bag? You think if the estrogen Mafia gets nasty enough you can run me off? Well you bullies have failed before and you will fail again, I am no punching bag and I am not going to get intimidated and run away so why not just leave me alone?

If Builder or anyone else has an issue with me, then let them have an issue, why must you always try to get a few kicks in too?

By the way, you do realize you and emkay hitched your wagon to a idiot who spreads 9/11 conspiracy theories right? I mean you can't get any more deluded and twisted than that and that is the kind of person your defending and bringing into your estrogen mafia? Birds of a feather and all that, I would have thought even you would have been a little more selective than that but I guess the old saying is true, "the enemy of my enemy is my friend". He does not like me so that is all that matters right Chi, lol.

Your so completely morally corrupt it is not even funny anymore.

Well it certainly would not hurt if I stick something in your azz because that thing is so worn you could take a telephone pole and not feel it.

Your the guy playing with turds Builder, I have no idea why sick people like you get off on feces, but at the end of the day it really does not matter, you proved you were a twisted person when you started spouting your '9/11 was an inside job garbage', you proved you had not one decent brain cell in your head and there is no reason to give you more consideration than I would a bug crawling on the ground.

I of course didn't read all your drivle, but from the first sentence or so, you sound more immature than my 11 yr old son. What a whiner. And I don't get on your case to join bandwagons, I do it cuz you annoy me, so do your stupid, ignorant comments.

I of course didn't read all your drivle, but from the first sentence or so, you sound more immature than my 11 yr old son. What a whiner. And I don't get on your case to join bandwagons, I do it cuz you annoy me, so do your stupid, ignorant comments.

Sure you didn't, of course that give you an excuse to dodge the points I made and that is why you claim to not read it.

You made a decision to jump in the fight, so stop crying yourself Chi, you don't have to pile on but when you do decide to have a gangbang, at least show the integrity not to cry about me replying to it and telling the truth about your bully tactics.

Again, you could have just let Builder do his thing and stayed out of it, but that was not an option was it bully?

[/quote]

Sure you didn't, of course that give you an excuse to dodge the points I made and that is why you claim to not read it.

You made a decision to jump in the fight, so stop crying yourself Chi, you don't have to pile on but when you do decide to have a gangbang, at least show the integrity not to cry about me replying to it and telling the truth about your bully tactics.

Again, you could have just let Builder do his thing and stayed out of it, but that was not an option was it bully?
[/quote]
Oh yes, I can't handle your attacks, they are SO dead on! Waaah, waahh... You huwt my feewings....: (

Oh yes, I can't handle your attacks, they are SO dead on! Waaah, waahh... You huwt my feewings....: (
You don't have felings beyond your hate, and yes you are incapable of facing the truth that you are a bully. Nothing like this happens without you jumping in on it.

Times : (15 September 2010 - 01:10 AM) I assume eddo that you um....gave a donation.... due to your saving yourself and all that.....lol

I'm okay with a hug, but Builder has to wash first, his coprophilia leaves a bad odor....

Because Builder would never waste a good dump when he can play with it instead, lol

You know Builder, even in Australia, there is treatments for your coprophilia

I bet you like it becuase you get really good turds to play with after eating it right Builder?

Has emkay joined you in that game?

Emaky seems like the coprophilia type too come to think of it.

Not a joke Builder, you have a serious problem that needs proper medical treatment

See how it has infected emkay?

Now even she is stuck on this infatuation.

You guys are messed up.

Why not try to be more normal?

coprophilia is nothign to joke about you two, why can't you take your problem seriously?

Joking it off will not make it go away.

So Builder, do you find playing with animal turds better than human waste?

How exactly does one advertise for partners of coprophilia while traveling?

Do you practice your coprophilia while you sleepwalk as well?

Is your gay lover into coprophilia or do you practice that outside your relationship?

Be careful with emkay, you won't be the first to get a gift that keeps on giving, lol.

Better to stay with your usual men and not be so desperate you need to be with someone like emkay.

So do you do the foot tapping think in bathrooms too Builder?

Or do you guys who love coprophilia have your own special signal?

Maybe a skid mark piece of paper tossed under the divider or something Builder?

Are there parts of your gay bars devoted to those who love coprophilia?

Times : (15 September 2010 - 01:32 AM) Well Builder, time for me to go make some money, have fun and remember, wash your hands before eating, feces is not considered an acceptable spice for food.

I personally believe I was demonstrating my willingness to be accepting of your deviant sexual practices and hug you, all I asked for was you to take a bath first, I don't think that was asking too much.

You don't have felings beyond your hate, and yes you are incapable of facing the truth that you are a bully. Nothing like this happens without you jumping in on it.

Hate? I don't dislike you THAT much, but whatever. Bully? If that's the way you look at me, whatever, too. I always thought bullies picked on people weaker than them in some way. Do you see yourself as weaker than me?

Hate? I don't dislike you THAT much, but whatever. Bully? If that's the way you look at me, whatever, too. I always thought bullies picked on people weaker than them in some way. Do you see yourself as weaker than me?
Your part of the gangbang mentality, most people who rely on this see themselves as weaker one on one but gather their "gang" to help them defeat the stronger person by virtue of their strength of numbers.

Two days ago Builder was not spamming his mess all over the forum, after you and emkay pumped up his nuts suddenly he is brave and ready to fight.

Now at the same time look at the two of you, while you did not feel compelled to start a mess like this yourself, you had no problem joining in on the gangbang because his actions spurred your actions like you feed off each other's actions in a kind of feeding frenzy.

As I already pointed out, you did not have to join in, you made the choice to gather together to conduct a gangbang, and just this one time would not really be a big deal, but you "ALWAYS" join the gangbangs, you have never been apart from them even one time.

Your part of the gangbang mentality, most people who rely on this see themselves as weaker one on one but gather their "gang" to help them defeat the stronger person by virtue of their strength of numbers.

Two days ago Builder was not spamming his mess all over the forum, after you and emkay pumped up his nuts suddenly he is brave and ready to fight.

Now at the same time look at the two of you, while you did not feel compelled to start a mess like this yourself, you had no problem joining in on the gangbang because his actions spurred your actions like you feed off each other's actions in a kind of feeding frenzy.

As I already pointed out, you did not have to join in, you made the choice to gather together to conduct a gangbang, and just this one time would not really be a big deal, but you "ALWAYS" join the gangbangs, you have never been apart from them even one time.

You're crazy, many a time I am the minority on things (ex. immigration, Obama, etc.) but will still speak my mind on the subject. I just don't like to beat a dead horse and just keep repeating myself over and over again, especially on such subjects where I know will go nowhere and people will still cling to their original views and beliefs.

GET IT THRU YOUR HEAD (although I know you won't and will completely disregard) it has nothing to do with "gangbangs", it just happens you, yes YOU, manage to collectively piss off a lot of people with your grating personality and ignorant comments. People can handle you just fine alone, it just comes down to the same thing, a jackass disliked in common.

Back