Tipping Jars Piss Me Off!

Cogito Ergo Sum said:
Tipping Jars... :mad:

What the hell is happening these days and just who came up with this piece of **** concept?

Your mother was a wonderful person. Talented in many ways and without compare in this world.

I on the other hand, am a complete asshole for even attempting to say something evil about her.

If I had any respect for my own mother, I wouldn't even think of attempting to defile someone elses. It's just wrong and I am truly sorry.

I deserve to spend eternity in hell having a cactus dildo rammed in and out of my ass.

builder said:
Sounds like we should get you emigration papers happening CES.

Australians, as a rough and ready rule, tip nobody. Par for the course.

Tip jars are in most bars here, but only barmaids who flirt with you deserve a tip.

Personally, I only tip the following service providers.

Taxi drivers who are working the graveyard shift.

Pizza deliverers who are clearly happy to be of service. The others can root their own boots.

Restaurant staff who are personable. The others can go **** themselves.

Thin-hipped lap-dancers, who clearly love their jobs.

Tipping is not a given. When it becomes a given, the workers get slack.

Earn your tips. Or **** right orff. :D

HAHAHAHA builder it's the same across the tazzie..(NZ share a lot of traits like Oz)..we actually had to be educated by a programme on t.v about it...but on a whole is unheard of and not expected

The problem with tipping is that when you are expected to tip(clue=tipping jar at the reception desk in a restaurant)... when you tip at a restaurant and ya meal is something like $35+..and you give like $6..the reaction of the waiter[ess](body language+facial expression or sarcastic remark) could ruin the evening ..so the harmony goes down hill..making you feel cheap or unwelcome(makes you wonder if you will come back)...some folk expect a 1/3
to put a real grin on there face..it's an awkward situation.

Unless I was earning enough..sure I will tip big... :D That will really excite my ego!!!..

But alas I frequent wendy's instead Burphhhppp

$6 is currently the price of a lucky dip ticket to be in the draw to win $9 mill :D :D

"Most of my stories start out with a busty chick and end with property damage."

lol@Royal !!!

I hate it when you go to a buffet type restuarant and you get your own food, the waitress expects a tip?? I don't think so.

Lethalfind said:
"Most of my stories start out with a busty chick and end with property damage."

lol@Royal !!!

I hate it when you go to a buffet type restuarant and you get your own food, the waitress expects a tip?? I don't think so.

Like the shithole, Golden Corral?

There's a Golden Corral close to one of my delivery zones and some of the lights were out of the sign. In the dark of the early morning it read; GOLDEN _OR_AL!

Builder
Tip jars are in most bars here, but only barmaids who flirt with you deserve a tip.
NO, bartenders that DO THEIR JOB WHICH IS BARTENDING, deserve a tip. Barmaids that "PLAY AROUND NOT DOING THEIR JOB THEY ARE GETTING PAID FOR DON'T deserve a tip. I don't get HOW can you say barmaids that want to chit-chat(which is NOT doing their job) get more money than HARD WORKING BARTENDERS THAT DO THEIR JOB?

Tip the bartenders that are busting ASS making drinks and SERVING the PUBLIC. That's the people that deserve a tip, not people that PLAY AROUND on the job. :mad:

Earn your tips. Or **** right orff.
This DOESN'T make sense to your logic that employees that flirt on the job earned their way. They DIDN'T earn their way if they flirted, ANYONE can chit-chat on the job, that DOESN'T take ANY TRAINING. Earning your way is DOING YOUR WORK!

What do you guys say about tipping delivery people. I mean as long as the order is right, I give them the normal amount.
When I was in the UK, I tipped the pizza delivery guy and he looked at me like I was crazy. My then husband told me they don't do this.

Lethalfind said:
What do you guys say about tipping delivery people. I mean as long as the order is right, I give them the normal amount.
When I was in the UK, I tipped the pizza delivery guy and he looked at me like I was crazy. My then husband told me they don't do this.

I think I mentioned at the start of this thread that pizza dudes are one of the few people that get a tip from me.

Poor buggers are obviously scratching to make a quid.

Back