Tizz' 2 cents, better then Dear Abby

phreakwars

I know you always like to get your 2 cents into every post tizz, so I created this special post just for you, I'll even make it sticky for a week or so, you can call it your own advice column on GF .

LMFAO As much as I hate you I think I have fallen in love. :p

Post your letters here folks, I am ready to dole it out LOL

Well since we were disagreeing about NO....here something we do agree on...S.D. is a ****ing MORON!

What do you think of her comment....AIDS are a standard STD

Wow i personally think she is a genius

Ya I saw that. though I admit anyone CAN get it, you are right, it is hardly standard.

And ya we do TOTALLY disagree on the NO situation, but then I am used to disagreeing with just about everyone

(but dammit I have found myself agreeing with O'Rielly this week and that just makes me feel so god damn DIRTY) LOL

Gray~Gal said:
anyone can get anything....its just being careful....i mean i dont think i am gonna be catching HIV any time...I dont accept blood, i dont "fornicate" (sp) with anyone but my husband who i know is HIV free because he is tested every 6 mths. SO ...

Why would your husband be tested for HIV every 6 months?

And here I quote myself: "Gal, you're an idiot. I didn't mean 'everyday,' I meant that it is contracted in the STANDARD ways--standard as it the same as every other STD. It is TRANSMITTED SEXUALLY. Christ, do I have to spell everything out for you?"

Actually, as I understand it, HIV is much HARDER to get than other STD'S and Crabs aren't an STD they are lice. For HIV there much be a bodilly transfer (IE Blood to blood)

OK this is MY thread (thanx to phreak) and I don't want to talk about STD's (since it's been years since I have had to worry about them) Ask your questions and the great Tizz will bring you salvation.

Welcome to my world MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Simple, I am stuck 27/7 being the sole entertainment for a 4 year old, combined with the fact that I am the only person she can heap ALL of her attention on. My world consists of Dr. Suess, kid movies, stuffed animals and star wars characters. You try and tell me you can keep your sanity and brain capacity intact. By the end of the day I am CRAVING adult conversation and will force it when necesary.

PLus I know EVERYTHING, couldn't you tell?

before you tell me I should have more adult friends... I have them but unfortunately they all have kids too and so conversation inevitably lands on KIDS!!! I love ALL children but they do suck the intelligence out of you. (I was considering trying to get the kid in kindergarten a year early more than once this summer)

Answer any questions as to my mental capacity?

:p

That would be nice, but I have learned to live with private moments ;) (**** I have gotten too good at it EEEP) TMI yet?

BTW your ever changing sig. is cracking me up!

tizz said:
Simple, I am stuck 27/7 being the sole entertainment for a 4 year old,

27 hour days? Holy crap! You are so smart that you get 3 extra hours a day???

bows to Tizz's greatness

TERRORIST-HATER said:
Maybe her husband is a doctor or something.
Her husband it actually in the military, I assume that in his unit, they have mandatory blood tests to make sure that they haven't caught anything...

Hey Gray, let's see if it works here..... YANKEE!!... we'll see if that has any effect here. :D

eddo said:
27 hour days? Holy crap! You are so smart that you get 3 extra hours a day???

bows to Tizz's greatness

LMAO I guess the length of the day is getting to me :eek:

RegisteredAndEducated said:
Her husband it actually in the military, I assume that in his unit, they have mandatory blood tests to make sure that they haven't caught anything...

Hey Gray, let's see if it works here..... YANKEE!!... we'll see if that has any effect here. :D

LOL maybe someone would go and stay gone...and its every yr for the blood test and yes it MANDATORY! You must know if you are HIV postive in the military so they are tested

A few issues:

1. Do you know what time the Beer store opens?

2. I have a severe injury. See, I have a crack in my butt. What do I do about this?

3. Where can I get some more weed?

Komrade Vostok Hazard said:
A few issues:

1. Do you know what time the Beer store opens?

2. I have a severe injury. See, I have a crack in my butt. What do I do about this?

3. Where can I get some more weed?

9am

Stop takin it up the ass, and take care of those nasty sores

Can't help with the weed, been out of that circle too long

;)

Back