To Hell With Your Equal Rights

jokersarewild said:
You just proved NazzNegg's point. You are proud that you can jerk sixes off with both hands...because it's a special kind of ambidexterous...

Well, lethal, I don't want to have to, but there is only one word for a woman who does this...

Skanky McSluttington!!!

Its unfortunate that your that gullible and can't take a joke...I guess only men can talk dirty and no one think worse of them for it...

Yeah like bust on Lethal! Damn women ,I need to feel like a man to dammit! Do you mind if I act like a mindless child around you to Lethal? Thanks so much ,I can't beat my wife till she comes home.:rolleyes:

TheJenn88 said:
Dear women: Don't give the world such bullshit about not having equal rights. We're CATERED to. Why do we act like we have to own the ****ing world before we're satisfied? There has to be give and take, we can't have everything, and we don't need to be everything. Women and men were built as opposites so we could compensate for our opposite gender's shortcomings, while they will make up for ours.

I say, be proud that God (or whatever) gave you the strength to bring people into the world. As far as I'm concerned, that is an honour, and proof enough that you don't need to fight to be better than men.

That was beautiful! I couldn't have said it better myself... I'd give you rep but I can't... Enki Bless you!

fullauto said:
That was beautiful! I couldn't have said it better myself... I'd give you rep but I can't... Enki Bless you!

Did Jenn write that? I guess I had her pegged wrong. She is an Idiot, not a dumbass. Sorry Jenn.:D

Back