Trail Ride

She pulled mike onto the ground. He wasn't breathing. Then with a shaky breath she tilted his head up and blew a breath into his lungs gently twice. when she still wasn't able to get him to breathe, she went into CPR. The one thing she was greatful that mike had taught her. She pumped his chest five times. "Is he gonna make it?" Brad asked softly. Melissa was about to answer when Chester came into the barn with Draven in one hand and the paramedics behinde him. They pushed her aside and picked up Mike onto a streachers. while they were busy getting mike all wired up, one of them walked up "Which one of you is related to Mr. Shinoda?" "Me" She said. "We need you to come with us."

"Is...he...alright?" Brad asked as Chester and Dravencame up behinde them in the wating room. Melissa was curled into a ball in a chair. "they don't know. they don't know." Brad hugged her tightly. "Can we go see him?" Draven asked. "Yeah, you can." Melissa said distractedly. The other guys went to see him. Brad sat down next to her. "It's my fault." She said as she burried her head into Brad's shirt. "No no its not your fault." Brad said as he rubbed her favorite spot behinde her ears. "I'm just so scared I don't want him to die." "He won't I promise." Brad said uncertaintly. He lied through his teeth. even he wasn't sure that Mike was even gonna make it.

hope you like it

Melissa just sat there in Brad's arms. Brad looked like he was going to say something many times but the words failed to penetrate his throat. the wating room was silent. only a few people were in the room with them Dave, Joe, Chester, Draven, Alyssa, and Rob were the only other people in the room. Every so often the silence was punctured by Draven's voice telling Chester that he was hungary, even Joe was unusualy quiet. Suddenly an awfull smell filled the groups noses. "Eww Dave you farted!" Joe said. The group groaned. They knew Joe's silence was bound to end some time. Brad wrinkeled his nose and joe started laughing at him. This prompted Brad to give him the finger. "Shut up Joe." Rob stated. Chester felt a tug on his arm. "Daddy I'm wreally hungawy." Draven said. Chester sighed and nodded. He picked up Draven in his arms and went down to the cafeteria. A doctor walked in to the wating room and looked at the ragedy group of mostly men and two girls. He looked skeptically at the men. "Umm which of you is here for Michael Kenji Shinoda?" He was almost instantly swarmed and trampeled by the men and the two women. "Ok hold on now. Mr. Shinoda is in critcal condition. He has servere frost bite in his lungs and also has bad Hypothermia. He's stable for now but only one of his lungs is working properly and its only got a a short while left before it shuts down. So unless we can get someone of the same blood type then he won't live past next monday." A dark silence was hung over the heads of the crowd in the wating room. "What blood type do you need?" Dave offered up his voice barely above a whisper. "He needs either type A positive or any type O blood." the doctor stated. "Can you give us a few minutes?" Joe asked in all serious ness, which was a first. The doctor nodded then turned and left the wating room. "Well I have the type of blood he needs." Brad stated. Melissa shook her head silently. "No brad you can't do that because you need your lungs for the stage." She said. "Well whats the point of going back on stage when mike's gone?" He asked. "No I started this so I'm the one that's going to do it." She stated as if it closed the discussion. "You can't do that." Brad said as if he was never going to see her again. "I can and I will." She said. Brad fell silent. She was just as stubborn as Mike. "Fine but on one condition, I want to be there when you go through with it." He squeezed her hand. "Alright I agree to that." She said feeling defeated. The doctor came back in. "I'll give him one of my lungs but only one condition." The doctor nodded. "Alright what condition is that?" "He wants to be with me when we do the operation." She said giving Brad's hand another tight squeeze. "That's fine."

ok sorry i was gone for so long but im gonna try to make up for lost time

who said anything about me dying? i'm gonna have brad there with me lol. and untill i get maybe three more reviews frm diff people then ill up date

There's some reviews so update damnit!
Don't be so review crazy. People like your story. It doesn't matter if it's one person or 100 people, you have to finish it now. A writer wouldn't let down his/her public whether it consists of one person or 100000.

damn it zeus, i only get so much time on the computer. being that i actually have a life outside writing fanfictions, it can get hetic. this is the first time ive been on in three days or so. you got a problem with how i update then leave.

Brad squeezed her hand as she winced when they inserted the needle. "You'll be fine." He whispered. Melissa blinked as her eyes swam in and out. finally she just went to sleep. She felt nothing but the squeeze on her hand.

(1 hour)

Mike woke up painfully. His eyes wide at the stitches on his chest. "unn what happened?" He asked grogily. Mike sat up a little. "They just pulled you out of surgery." Chester said rubbing his best friends back. "Where's Melissa and Brad?" He asked looking around. Joe sadly pointed over to the next bed in the double room. "What? Why?" "She gave up part of her lungs for you man. She hasn't waken up yet from the anistesia(SP?)" Joe said. Mike nodded with a sad look. Then suddenly he got an Idea. "Hey guys I need you to do something for me." "What?" Dave and Joe asked at the same time. "Dave I need you to look at Melissa's room and tell me her favorite bands. Joe I need you to bring me my laptop and cell phone. Oh while your there, can you bring her 'Chester' ?" Mike asked. "But Chester's right there." Joe said. "No not him. Not that there's anything wrong with him but i ment her stuffed snow lepord." Mike said rolling his eyes. Dave and Joe nodded. They walked out to the car.

ok heres it for now. hope you like it. i wonder wut mikes plotting. lol

Great chapter. Man, what's up with ppl hating the update crap. lol Think they know what life is? Just playin. Wonder what Mikes' up to?

Back