Update on Cashmere(Sam, Chester's ex)

i've seen sam's photos.. seriously, i also laughed hard at first, being my first time to see her in that dress.. but then i just thought that she also got through difficulties in putting up a dance team or group, or whatever else you want to call rhythm kittens.if that's what she wants to do, let's just support her.. i know that some of us used to like her before, but then took it back because of the divorce... sometimes, i'm also thinking that she doesn't deserve to get anymore reward in life, but wherever angle i may look at, she still does..

ok.... let's just say that she divorced chaz not even thinking about draven, but she never missed the responsiblity of being a good mother to him. i know that because i know how chaz felt in all those years of them being together, from the moment they met at burger king to chaz being in a band to having draven to signing those divorce papers... it's really hard but then i know they still think about their son in a way that parents do.

i can't say anything more about her but just be amazed. i also noticed that she lied in her bio, but then that's what she wants, so be it. i still support her though.

thanks everyone!! sp

ADDED FROM NEXT POST:
and is that really her number? i might give her a call later... she's hot lol

Last edited by a moderator:
stupidsoul1 said:
wow that is awesome =) congrats on the poster.

there is nothing wrong with what "cashmere" is doing, alot of dancers dance dressed like that.
yeah sweetie,a lot of dancers dress like that..i agree and many girls look like whores on stage and theyy really aren't like that;but i'm wondering...why these photos with Sam?why now?why does she want to shock??
well....i guess she wants to compete with Talinda?but what's the prize?
maybe i'll see everything clear much more later ....

Chez_19, please do not double post.
I combined the two posts.
:thumbsup:

5dbfa2e7844877e4dc55e38944a59230.jpg

Cashmere (Samantha)

Rythym Kittens is just a cheap (and I mean cheap) version of Pussycat Dolls. I think the Pussycat Dolls are all pretty and dress sexy not trashy.Whats there to compete against Talinda, she's not that hot.Poor Draven his mother is in a trashy lounge act and his step-mother posed nude for Playboy College Issue. What role models.

Its not really a copy of the Pussycat Dolls considering theres loads of those types of shows. That one just gets the most regonition and is most likely the best.

And stop with the whole Playboy thing already! :rolleyes:

likelinkin said:
Rythym Kittens is just a cheap (and I mean cheap) version of Pussycat Dolls. I think the Pussycat Dolls are all pretty and dress sexy not trashy.Whats there to compete against Talinda, she's not that hot.Poor Draven his mother is in a trashy lounge act and his step-mother posed nude for Playboy College Issue. What role models.
And his dad.. wow. he was a drug addict.

what a role model.

I think they are fully aware of what they're teaching Draven and whats best for him.

r u seroius? i mean.....SHE'S FRIGGEN HIDEOUS!!!! i have never seen an uglier girl. i mean, sure chazzy's new gf is a playboy model, but at least SHE'S pretty. Samantha looks like bulldog lol! i think they're both nuts. BUT I STILL LOVE CHAZ!!!!

Chris said:
And his dad.. wow. he was a drug addict.

what a role model.

I think they are fully aware of what they're teaching Draven and whats best for him.

poor kid. i hope has a better life than his parents. Hopefully chester and samantha have their priorities straight.

I didn't read all the comments, but the "whore" comment made me mad. That's how dancers dress (like the ***** Cat Dolls). I get so tired of people calling women whores when men are worse (which could mean that men are whores). I'm happy for Samantha. AND it doesn't mean she's using "Chesters Money" to do it. She had a life before Chester too. She probably didn't work outside the home because she was busy TAKING CARE OF THEIR CHILD. Stop saying mean things about Samantha----she's cool.

EDIT: Where does it show a phone number? Not that I'd call, but I just don't see this stuff that everyone else is seeing. Also, when I type in the actual site, a page comes up saying there's an error. Anyone else getting that? I'd like to know how whoever found this actually found it. When I type it in a search engine, nothing comes up.

PS---I emailed the address just to see if I'd get a response. I'll let ya know if she responds. :)

Back