Useless Muslim Scumbags!!!

Well, I just hit out with a fact. The most decorated unit in your armed forces ever was of japanese descent. So what you bangin on about you inscestuous hillbilly ****?

tizz said:
A little word to the wise here kilt boy, watch your manners ESPECIALLY with the premiums. You might just land in a time out LOL

Just lettin ya know

That's a wee bit facist aint it? "I don't agree with what your saying. Barred!"

I'll say what I want, and no eliteist twat is gonna tell me otherwise. Appreciate the concern though.

Kilt-boy though?

The Feotus said:
That's a wee bit facist aint it? "I don't agree with what your saying. Barred!"

I'll say what I want, and no eliteist twat is gonna tell me otherwise. Appreciate the concern though.

Kilt-boy though?

hey this site is only a democracy if you are of the elite. I didn't say I would put you in the box (I might poll for lethal though, she always deserves it) but if you come in here slinging your six shooter, you will get a traditional welcome to GF time outin the box. I like ya, that's why I gave ya the heads up.

If the name is iin orange, keep in mind they DO have power over you LOL

Unfortunately that includes miss twitnit lethal here.

I am just doing my good deed of the week here

tizz said:
hey this site is only a democracy if you are of the elite. I didn't say I would put you in the box (I might poll for lethal though, she always deserves it) but if you come in here slinging your six shooter, you will get a traditional welcome to GF time outin the box. I like ya, that's why I gave ya the heads up.

If the name is iin orange, keep in mind they DO have power over you LOL

Unfortunately that includes miss twitnit lethal here.

I am just doing my good deed of the week here

Right well I'll bear that in mind. Ta much mate.

Skaterdude409 said:
what proof? every thing you have said has been proven wrong by the actions of the muslims. you need to understand something. good does not prevail given the chance. their can be no peace between us and these lying, murdering sacks of ****. open your eyes and see the world around you. its not some little picknik and is no place for your liberal/hippie views.

For one, I'm not running through fields of roses screaming peace. I feel that war is a necessity in many situations; ie/ self-defence, protection, and maintaining of stability.

However, I'm not about to jump onto your boat and run around killing muslims either. Maybe it's because I'd lose many good friends and family members in the process.

You call me a pansy? Let me ask you "skaterdude" when was the last time you experienced a riot? Hmm? Have you ever seen people killed? When I was only eight years old, my school teachers gathered up all the students and ran to the Air India complex in Mumbai. From there, I heard thousands being butchered. And you know what? I was no f ing hero. I covered my ears and prayed and cried, because when you experience the kind of hatred that mankind has, there is nothing more that you can do.

Needless to say, third grade was my first and last year of schooling in India.

In a moment, I feared the "muslims" with my whole mind and body. But I realized something...not then but many years later...Not all 1 billion members of the religion are out to get me...F That!...my very own F ing teacher who had saved all our lives, was Ms. Begum...a muslim.

Thousands of my friends sit here without understanding the world. They pickup the newspaper and read about a couple hundred muslims rioting. While they sip their tea and sit in their f ing sofa, they don't realize what it means to die or to kill.

I have never once ever ever denied that what the angry protesting muslims have done is good. If anything, my only goal is to prevent something like that every happening again...whether by muslims, or to muslims.

You say fie upon those muslims who have butchered dozens of individuals, but praise those who have retaliated against the muslims. Do you really feel that those who are committing the revenge, are attacking the rioters? Have you no remorse for the fact that there are fathers, mothers, sisters, brothers, friends, classmates in that crowd of people.

Muslim is merely a title, it doesn't place a value on a person's life.

Some of my closest friends have been muslim. I met a girl in college, who is now studying in college in Pakistan. I can't convince you that she's a sweet person. However, if you were to meet this girl, you'd be so amazed. You know, she's a person like any other. She has crushes, she cries, tells jokes, sings, drinks, studies, etc. But for the mere fact that she decides to profess a religion, I could never ever even joke of putting a gun to her head.

I have never once supported terrorism in my arguments, but if you people feel that saying to kill all 1 billion muslims...including children, women, elderly, young, lovers, scholars, mothers, fathers...is not terrorism but some form of defense...then may god have mercy on your souls.

Peace, Shanti, Salaam

The Feotus said:
Right well I'll bear that in mind. Ta much mate.

Scottish talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand.:p

Q: How does a Scot find a sheep in the tall grass?

A: Quite accommodating.

I just love that one!

The Feotus said:
Firs off, war-time advice? You're niether at war nor am I giving you advice.
Invading some poor rag-head ****s country to blag thier oil is not war. It's robbery on a grand scale. And I aint giving advice, I'm laughing at your paranoia and the fact that you seem to think bigger gun = Bigger dick.
Secondly

You've kicked the **** out of us? You lot won the war of independance by a gnats baw-hair, and it's only because we had war on several fronts, trying to controll the biggest Empire in the world at the time, or has there since been.
A bunch of inbred farmer (your forebears) would have been no match for the full might of this country had we been able to focus all our atention on you. Even to this day, a yank with a gun cannot shoot straight.

Are you really as stupid as you act or are you just trying to get a laugh?

Peace said:
For one, I'm not running through fields of roses screaming peace. I feel that war is a necessity in many situations; ie/ self-defence, protection, and maintaining of stability.

However, I'm not about to jump onto your boat and run around killing muslims either. Maybe it's because I'd lose many good friends and family members in the process.

You call me a pansy? Let me ask you "skaterdude" when was the last time you experienced a riot? Hmm? Have you ever seen people killed? When I was only eight years old, my school teachers gathered up all the students and ran to the Air India complex in Mumbai. From there, I heard thousands being butchered. And you know what? I was no f ing hero. I covered my ears and prayed and cried, because when you experience the kind of hatred that mankind has, there is nothing more that you can do.

In a moment, I feared the "muslims" with my whole mind and body. But I realized something...not then but many years later...Not all 1 billion members of the religion are out to get me...F That!...my very own F ing teacher who had saved all our lives, was Ms. Begum...a muslim.

Thousands of my friends sit here without understanding the world. They pickup the newspaper and read about a couple hundred muslims rioting. While they sip their tea and sit in their f ing sofa, they don't realize what it means to die or to kill.

I have never once ever ever denied that what the angry protesting muslims have done is good. If anything, my only goal is to prevent something like that every happening again...whether by muslims, or to muslims.

You say fie upon those muslims who have butchered dozens of individuals, but praise those who have retaliated against the muslims. Do you really feel that those who are committing the revenge, are attacking the rioters? Have you no remorse for the fact that there are fathers, mothers, sisters, brothers, friends, classmates in that crowd of people.

Some of my closest friends have been muslim. I met a girl in college, who is now studying in college in Pakistan. I can't convince you that she's a sweet person. However, if you were to meet this girl, you'd be so amazed. You know, she's a person like any other. She has crushes, she cries, tells jokes, sings, drinks, studies, etc. But for the mere fact that she decides to profess a religion, I could never ever even joke of putting a gun to her head.

I have never once supported terrorism in my arguments, but if you people feel that saying to kill all 1 billion muslims...including children, women, elderly, young, lovers, scholars, mothers, fathers...is not terrorism but some form of defense...then may god have mercy on your souls.

Peace, Shanti, Salaam

muslim women, children, fathers, young, scholars lovers, strap on bombs and kill men women and children so i say ****'em. bury them all in pig ****.

Peace said:

Peace, Shanti, Salaam

do you honestly think i care who they are. would you be friends with a nazi or a member of the kkk. they have friends, familys, lovers too. i dont even really care if they all die or not becuase they will suffer in the after life for their false beliefs

Skaterdude409 said:
do you honestly think i care who they are. would you be friends with a nazi or a member of the kkk. they have friends, familys, lovers too. i dont even really care if they all die or not becuase they will suffer in the after life for their false beliefs

great pic!!!!

What an interesting topic this is turning out to be, I had been watching for quite some time before I came to a few conclusions and felt i had to sign up and reply:

1: This forum is a dire mess populated by arrogant self satisfied Amercian *****s with nothing better to do than preach genocide and bad mouth any other nationality that dares speak its mind against American "ideals"

2: The advancements made by any particular race/civilization seem totally irrelevant considering the actual topic being cough "discussed". Who cares if the Amercians invented the automobile? When it comes to deciding whether or not you Americans have the right to shoot muslim fundamentalists on sight if they lift a finger against the us, deciding who invented more stuff has very little point.

3: You Americans get far too easily wound up, and you seem to show obvious discomfort when comfronted by any "euro-fag"/foreigner who displays an ounce of free will.

4: You seem to postively enjoy the prospect of war and fighting. When not running your mouths about "how we saved your limey asses in world war 2" (great job you did there guys, jumping in at the last minute primarily because pearl harbour got bombed) you're bumbling around flapping your lips about how its your god given right to be in Iraq, and how we Brits are somehow supposed to be awed at your incompetant ape presidents campaign of greed.

5: Your own troops are suffering horrendous losses yet you are implying that our own brave boys should get the same? **** that for a game of soldiers, if your president really gave a **** about the plight of your country men he would pull out of Iraq and leave the local armed forces and poilce to sort it out (after all, thats what what you've been training them for these last few years correct?)

6: By the way boys, the Navy seals suck righteously when compared the sheer ELITE force that is the Special Air Service
Who do you think trains the other special forces of the world?

well, thats just a brief list of things that are both wrong with this topic AND the American people in general. I I'm off to bed now caus here in Limey-land its half past 12 in the morning and its past my bed time :D

BRITAIN_FTW said:
What an interesting topic this is turning out to be, I had been watching for quite some time before I came to a few conclusions and felt i had to sign up and reply:

1: This forum is a dire mess populated by arrogant self satisfied Amercian *****s with nothing better to do than preach genocide and bad mouth any other nationality that dares speak its mind against American "ideals"

2: The advancements made by any particular race/civilization seem totally irrelevant considering the actual topic being cough "discussed". Who cares if the Amercians invented the automobile? When it comes to deciding whether or not you Americans have the right to shoot muslim fundamentalists on sight if they lift a finger against the us, deciding who invented more stuff has very little point.

3: You Americans get far too easily wound up, and you seem to show obvious discomfort when comfronted by any "euro-fag"/foreigner who displays an ounce of free will.

4: You seem to postively enjoy the prospect of war and fighting. When not running your mouths about "how we saved your limey asses in world war 2" (great job you did there guys, jumping in at the last minute primarily because pearl harbour got bombed) you're bumbling around flapping your lips about how its your god given right to be in Iraq, and how we Brits are somehow supposed to be awed at your incompetant ape presidents campaign of greed.

5: Your own troops are suffering horrendous losses yet you are implying that our own brave boys should get the same? **** that for a game of soldiers, if your president really gave a **** about the plight of your country men he would pull out of Iraq and leave the local armed forces and poilce to sort it out (after all, thats what what you've been training them for these last few years correct?)

6: By the way boys, the Navy seals suck righteously when compared the sheer ELITE force that is the A.S.S.
Who do you think trains the other special forces of the world?

well, thats just a brief list of things that are both wrong with this topic AND the American people in general. I am a wanker myself and have very low self-esteem which prompts me to scribble this rubbish in the first place so whatever I do write in the future please disregard it as dreadful diatribe from a panty-waist, mamby-pamby pacifist who sucks wank and swallows wholeheartedly. I'm off to bed now caus here in Limey-land its half past 12 in the morning and its past my bed time :D

Right on man. Most sensible thing I've actulay read here. Ever.

Back