Victim's Stuff

8ef3c3d8e6f259ceaee1259ae5262d75.jpg

Absolutly no brushing^

Place first at Pjs SOTW.. I am still currently ranked #1 with 4 first place wins.. 3 of them have be 3 consecutive wins.

well you have become the best on LPF... no more, no less
looks like ur taking over PJs too lol
too bad i dont have enough time too make alot of sigs but ill always enter LPF SOTW dont worry ^^

Okay guys, I want your opinions.. Is there any sig that I have previously made that you think I should enter into Pj's SOTW, or do you think I should make a new one.. And, if you would like to see me make a new one, what would you like it to be? (like the theme or a picture or something)

Nope, I haven't entered that one,yet.

Wallpaper I did for Vash, my first wallpaper actually!

Click to view full

Thanks guys..

Diana: I have no input on SOTW.. I just enter it, close the threads and add sigs to the winner's thread.. But I have been wondering about it myself.

New one.. SOTW entry at Pj's?:
8791f90620f984c5ac0bad1a67f4bcb6.jpg

Diana: I have no input on SOTW.. I just enter it, close the threads and add sigs to the winner's thread.. But I have been wondering about it myself.
Oh, okay...
That's a nice one...the bg is maybe a bit rough for the render's softness...that's how I see/feel it...great work, though, as always!:thumbsup:

As for the LP one...Idk...the logo is a bit weird...the text is not that good...bg is okay...not really one of your best...heh...;)

I agreed with you on the first one, so I did this:
5acb64daf3743fa4ca6bc4959dfd9df8.jpg

I still don't think it looks that great, so I might just start from scratch.

As for the LP one, the logo is looks weird because I couln't find a good picture of it.. and I wasn't really trying hard to make a masterpiece with that sig.. so I just did really simple things..

Thanks guys..

New one.. SOTW entry at Pj's?:
8791f90620f984c5ac0bad1a67f4bcb6.jpg

I like this version more...it's just edgier..if you know what I mean...

I agreed with you on the first one, so I did this:
5acb64daf3743fa4ca6bc4959dfd9df8.jpg

I still don't think it looks that great, so I might just start from scratch.

As for the LP one, the logo is looks weird because I couln't find a good picture of it.. and I wasn't really trying hard to make a masterpiece with that sig.. so I just did really simple things..

Imo this bg fits the render more. However I think you should try to make the BG brighter around the render, so it sorta looks like she is glowing or something. Or something to make the render fit even more with the BG

Back