Victim's Stuff

New LP one:
65bbfe407b41a709216bb9734090fb44.jpg

Just checking in... I haven't done any thing new in awhile.. Haven't really been inspired since Pj's shut down.. But I am gunna do a sig later since I am on vacation.. I also want to rename this thread.. because 'Victim's Stuff' is LAME.. So, if you have any ideas lemme know.

Just checking in... I haven't done any thing new in awhile.. Haven't really been inspired since Pj's shut down.. But I am gunna do a sig later since I am on vacation.. I also want to rename this thread.. because 'Victim's Stuff' is LAME.. So, if you have any ideas lemme know.

What do you think about "Victim's Lost Pieces Of Art"...or just "Victim's Pieces Of Art"

something like that

awesome sig!!!
i really like it
damn it kills me watching everyone here making awesome sigs and im sitting with a broken PC, well when i get my new and super upgraded PC ill be back but for now its just posting on my mom 'piece o'****' pc

Honestly, Idk...
The left render is now not visible enough, if you ask me...but, if I take a good look...I think it's a bit better than previous one...yup, it is...;)

Btw, I would appreciate if you visited my art thread a bit...:eek:

I will see what I can do with it..

I have been meaning too, and then I always get side-tracked.. I am such a bitch.. you always comment in mine, and I rarely do it in yours.. God, what an ass I am.. I am going straight to it now!

I have been meaning too, and then I always get side-tracked.. I am such a bitch.. you always comment in mine, and I rarely do it in yours.. God, what an ass I am.. I am going straight to it now!
He he...well...I simply appreciate your comments and suggestions cuz you're such a kick-ass artist...so yeah, I hope this will change...^^

Just playing with a new brush set:
2aede196845ca79626dd4795da0a444c.jpg

Bored:
7231a84a8eb7300bc2a092754c30d0eb.jpg

Edit:
Bored again, and I had just download a **** load of brushes, so I was playing around with them
eeec6df8c320f721b1a50b7e21340a77.jpg

and and avy:
5d861d2644500bc944312a6fc8dd3da3.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I am reallly bored.. I am on Vacation, plus Pj's is finally back up, so that got me excited and in a sig making mood!

Back