Victim's Stuff

Okay, I made some changes according to everyone's suggestions:

451b22f9e5bc10d37d0ad9b432484cb7.jpg

What do you think now?

Of course, I would be more then happy to do it..

So, yea if anyone wants a sig, feel free to request, but please try to make it as specific as possible, like render, and sig size you would most likely perfer..

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay cool thanks.
I dont want it too big, Maybe 145x100
I want a Nightmare render, from Soulcalibur 2 or 3 doesnt matter.
and The rest is up to you.
I know I can trust you.

and I want written on their
Death To those Who Oppose

And Take your time. I'm in no rush.

Ok, since it is the weekend it should be done sometime soon, maybe tonight since I am in the the PS mood, or whatever, but expect it sometime in the next two days (now through sometime Sunday)

For any upcoming requests done by other people, I would like you to fill as much of this as possible:

NickName :
Size Of Sig ::
Font ::
Color ::
Picture ::
Special Needs(Quote) ::
Matching Avatar(Y/N):
Any Other Info ::

So, I know this is not what you meant when you said one of each, but I found two renders I really liked, and I wanted to see what I could do with them and I ended up making to completly diffrent sigs, so I put one name on each.. but if you want any changes lemme know, so here you go By_My-$elf:

By_My-$elf sig w/avy -

B_M.png

B_M.jpg

xXSuicidalPulseXx Sig w/avy -

xXAvy.png

xX.jpg

Woah man I love your backgrounds! I've been struggling to make backgrounds like these!!! My favourite ones are the sig for the SOTW and the second one you made for Shaun! The one you're using now is also reaaally cute!! Lovely work! Congrats!

I wanted to try something new, so I looked up a Vector tut and found one I really liked.. I am gunna keep working with it, because my outcomes suck.. But, I wanted to show you guys what I am working with now:

ce69ec7876b958fb389308cef9399b0b.jpg

b752d60936cca05a52cae83e9423d3fc.jpg

Back