Vigilante or Hero?

timesjoke said:
I never put words in your mouth, now again your just making stuff up to justify your bad behaviors....as usual.

Liar.
Over and over again you have stated my "claims" in here when I have made no such claims.

liar said:
I just as equally do not agree with your opinions but I don't call you names.

Liar again:

--a sly jab to call me illiterate and/or incompetent:
timesjoke said:
You could try reading.........

--called me lazy and again, incompetent:
timesjoke said:
I can't help it your too lazy to go look for more information on your own, if your only exposure to the world is what me or someone else posts a link to you will never know very much.

--Calling me a liberal:
timesjoke said:
Are you sure your not a Liberal eddo? Your certainly acting like one.

-- an attack on my lack of offsrping
timesjoke said:
Maybe if you were to have your own child you might understand how horrible it is to have someone kill your child.

-- Calling me the name of another member that he often fills in thoughts for:
timesjoke said:
Now your acting like Bender,

HeWhoInsertsWords said:
You actually did, you said I was wrong,
actually, I never said you were wrong. I simply asked you to back up your side of the argument. You couldn't do this effectively, and you have tried to divert this post away from that at every possible opportunity. Talking about my lack of kids, how I make your vagina bleed tears when I call you names, Bender, putting lots of words in my mouth (like this very quote) and all kinds of things to divert away from your inability to make a valid point.

HeWhoInsertsWords said:
In this case your defending the actions of France as reasonable and as such the actions of the father as unreasonable.
no, actually I'm not. and you are a dumbass for thinking that. [/factual observation]

HeWhoInsertsWords said:
Again, I offered you a couple examples such as the many years of no results, the refusal to conduct a proper investigation until the Father made a massive stink, stalling even then as well as their desire to prosecute the father all are evidence to my opinion.

I named off a few escalated political actions that France "could" have used to gain complainace to their extradition request and none of these things or any other advanced measure was done. Inaction is evidence too eddo.
but you have no proof of said "inaction." All you have is proof of ineffectiveness. They are not mutually inclusive to each other.

HeWhoInsertsWords said:
Stating a lie over and over does not change the lie into truth eddo. Again we were in the opinion mode and we both offered our opinions and while we both do not agree with the 9other, only you have turned to calling me names for not believing what you believe.
lol, my "opinion" is nothing more than pointing out that you couldn't make a case to support your claims.

HeWhoInsertsWords said:
You said the father should not have acted, without that action the killer goes free, so by default, your condemning this mans action means you would prefer the killer go free.
Never said any such thing.

HeWhoInsertsWords said:
No it is your opion based on me not agreeing with you so it is an attack on me based on your need to try and "put me down" as a usual tactic by you. Your calling me names as a punnishment for my failure to agree with you.
Punishment? nah, just having some fun with someone who is more dense than a box of moon rocks.

Here, let me put it this way:
Your perceptions of what I am saying is way off. I don't know if that is my fault or yours, but you think I am saying things that I am not saying- much like you are doing with the French.

You are WRONG about what you think I am saying.

You said the father should not have done this eddo, that means the result of not doing it are that the killer goes free, if you take the responsibility to condemn the action, you must also embrace the result of what you condemn.

As far at the rest of that childish crud, you can play twist the words all you want but at the end of the day I never attacked you as a person. Telling you to go read something you have ignored (like my examples you still refuse to admit to) or stating that as a non-parent you lack certain perspectives that parents have is not personal attacks.

You calling me stupid , dense, whatever is personal attacks.

Why is it your trying so hard to justify your bad behaviors eddo? You know, there have been a couple times I did actually take a couple light shots at you the way you do me and you cried like a little baby and had to get Ali to come to your rescue each time. I will trade barbs with RO because he is man enough to take it as well as dish it out but you my friend cannot so I try to avoid it with you instead.

If you continue to act like Wez, I will put you on ignore even though I do sometimes see your capable of more than your currently displaying. If all you have to offer is insults, you will really leave me no choice, my days of dealing with 5 year old mentalities are over.

(now that was a mild personal slam, not on the level you attack me but that is the first and only thing I have said in this thread that matches up to your kind of attacks).

timesjoke said:
You said the father should not have done this eddo, that means the result of not doing it are that the killer goes free, if you take the responsibility to condemn the action, you must also embrace the result of what you condemn.
Wrong. And again, the two scenarios are not mutually exclusive. Just because I don't agree with the father breaking the law does not mean that I condone or encourage the killer to go free.

Say it all you want, but like you say- it won't make it true.

timesjoke said:
As far at the rest of that childish crud, you can play twist the words all you want but at the end of the day I never attacked you as a person.
You most certainly did. So quit yer whining when I do it back.

timesjoke said:
You calling me stupid , dense, whatever is personal attacks.
Nope, factual observations do not count as attacks. You said so yourself.

timesjoke said:
I will trade barbs with RO because he is man enough to take it as well as dish it out but you my friend cannot so I try to avoid it with you instead.
So now I am not a man if I don't "trade barbs" with you? More attacks from TJ? Say it ain't so!!!

timesjoke said:
If you continue to act like Wez, I will put you on ignore
Is that supposed to be some sort of threat? Should I be concerned? Sorry, I'm not.

timesjoke said:
If all you have to offer is insults, you will really leave me no choice, my days of dealing with 5 year old mentalities are over.

(now that was a mild personal slam, not on the level you attack me but that is the first and only thing I have said in this thread that matches up to your kind of attacks).
You're an idiot.

timesjoke said:
You know, there have been a couple times I did actually take a couple light shots at you the way you do me and you cried like a little baby and had to get Ali to come to your rescue each time.

sigh <so fukking sick of this sh!t face>

Well being as you continue to act like Wez, you have now joined him on my ignore list, I have been trying very hard to not do this eddo, I even discussed it with Ali and thought I would never actually do it because I still remember the eddo that was capable of more than this, but sadly you have nothing to offer me but personal attacks when I never do that to you.

You call me stupid but really, what kind of reaction do you expect from me when all you show me is this kind of nasty behaviors? A few days ago you actually said something nice so I guess this renewed explosion of attacks on me is your way of making up for that single good thing you said, seems to match up at any rate.

If you ever want to start acting like an adult, please let me know, I will gladly take you off my ignore list at that time. Unlike yourself, I don't hold grudges and chase those grudges all over the forum trying to pick apart your every post with childish nonesense. I do not hate you, I hate this wez like, 5 year old nitpicking and name calling that has been non-stop from you to me for over 2 years.

You win eddo, I bet you will gloat and talk sh!t, as usual, but sometimes a man has to do what he has to do. I am a human being eddo, I don't deserve to be treated this way.

Believe it or not, this saddens me, maybe that should tell you something too, but I doubt you give a sh!t enough to see it.

Awww, come on kids. Please play nice. :(

Google the "Rainbow Warrior" to see how historically the french gov will gladly turn a blind eye to acts of terrorism perpetrated by their own agents. Then google "atomic testing pacific" to see how little they think about trashing the other side of the globe for their own interests.

I got several french friends, and they ain't never going back to their homeland, and it ain't because of their stinky ex-countrymen.

Let's talk about their current narcissistic leader, nik-olas sark-o-zee. A syrian jew.

Total control freak. He could teach amerikans a thing or two about narcissism.

If he is a representative of that nation, I'm not surprised in the least that his underlings couldn't give a flying fark about some murderous rapist pedo.

So in answer to the thread poser. (drum roll). Hero

My concern was for how they turned their back on this father and the killing of a child for what I believe are political reasons. I offered a couple things that do support my opinion in my belief but also I just have the gut instinct that this is purely political games.

This doctor working through the consulate in several Countries most likley means he has built up some friends in powerful political circles and combined with things like the reluctance of the Frence Government to even do a proper investigation screams coverup and political games to me..........but again, this is my opinion, I could be wrong but until someone can offer me some proof that the French Government did more than meets the eye, I see no reason to change my opinion.

You know, prior to Obama taking office I always thought of the French as weak but these days even the French are taking a tougher stand on world politics than America, I find that a little bit confusing to be honest.

timesjoke said:
You know, prior to Obama taking office I always thought of the French as weak but these days even the French are taking a tougher stand on world politics than America, I find that a little bit confusing to be honest.

They've been nuclear-armed for decades. Kicked the crapola out of the Brits way before it became fashionable. Made colonisation a sadistic ritual way before the Dutch took on the role. Make Guantanamo look like a fukken holiday camp with their forms of deprivation torture. Now they got some syrian jew running the show and trying to take over the running of the EU. The christian blogs are calling him the ante keerist. The other blogs wonder how such an ugly mother can score such a hot supermodel.

The only good thing about the french is how they swear. Sounds like a bunch of angels wishing you well. Don't trust the kants. Never did, and never will. :cool:

Attachments

• 3497000db58111770178802b5cc83ac8.gif
    3497000db58111770178802b5cc83ac8.gif
    31.3 KB · Views: 9
On topic, it seems like the man did nothing more than hire a bounty hunter to bring his child's killer to justice. Should be legal.

He ain't no hero, though. Just a common man who had enough.

You ain't no hero unless you risk life and limb in pursuit of another's well being.

hugo said:
On topic, it seems like the man did nothing more than hire a bounty hunter to bring his child's killer to justice. Should be legal.

You ain't no hero unless you risk life and limb in pursuit of another's well being.

Vigilante justice should be encouraged as cities, towns, and counties slash budgets, shutdown police precincts, and furlough peace officers.

hugo said:

RoyalOrleans said:
Vigilante justice should be encouraged as cities, towns, and counties slash budgets, shutdown police precincts, and furlough peace officers.

On one hand I or you have the total facts and might have been hunting down an innocent man.
I total agree with hugo on that should be totally legal. If in fact they grab an innocent man then what though? Or brought to justice he is exonerated? My bad I guess I spend the rest of my life kicking myslef in the ass.

I also agree with RO in that if justice won't do it I WILL!
But then again you go back to the facts in the case. If it's over whelming go for I guess and hope that you don't kill of abduct an innocent man.

It's never black or white..

Having said that I'm 52 years old. I won't mind spending the next 20 years (god forbid) behind bars serving justice in my eyes.

The man has already been convicted, just not extradited. The question of guilt has already been determined.

No I'll go back and read again but he was convicted of a manslaughter charge in France and Germany wants extradition to try him for murder. He's only been tried in a country that the assault and death did not occur.

Back