Vigilante or Hero?

OK I got the story ed up. He was convicted of manslaughter in France but never served time for it. Germany let his ass roam free. Still... I would have done what Emy stated and just had him snuffed out for the mer fact that he injected his daughter with something that killed her. Thankfully he should be spending time behind bars as justices prevailed for the crime they deemed he did.

I think merc said it best, "That old ******* should be beaten to death with a wet noodle."

Hey RO, I bet that photo gives you great memories of your prison days, missing them arn't you?

hugo said:
The man has already been convicted, just not extradited. The question of guilt has already been determined.

And this is my biggest point where the discussion should go from.

The question of guilt has already been established so this is not a question of someone abusing the rights of an innocent or presumed innocent, man. The man is guilty and is avoiding the punnishment associated with this conviction. Paying bounty hunters to bring this man to face the justice in my mind is not "wrong".

But again, this is my opinion.

I believe the Government should be serving the people and when they fail so miserably, somethimes the people have to step in.

Back