Vote for LP to hear them play UNPLUGGED! Vote now, they're losing!

Rammstein
47%

Coldplay
11%

Linkin Park
42%

Seems like our numbers are going up faster now... Keep up the good work. :thumbsup: Im voting a lot more right now, you should too!

UnhingedMouse0 said:
Rammstein
47%

Coldplay
11%

Linkin Park
42%

Seems like our numbers are going up faster now... Keep up the good work. :thumbsup: Im voting a lot more right now, you should too!
Rammstein
46%
Coldplay
11%
Linkin Park
42%

Yea, 99% of voters have voted the other 1% has gone to mysterious unknown

Why repeat what was already posted

And why repeat it and get it wrong?

Lp is at 43% now. I'll be happy as long as Coldplay doesn't win (which they won't) I like Lp and Rammstein, so its all good :thumbsup:.

brokenangel said:
lol..apparently you can only vote one time :( :( come on people!... juss send the link to random people and threaten them if they don't vote for LP.
you can vote more than once. trust me :p

Ok I did that delete cookies thing, and I still can't vote again.

Which might not matter, cause lol has anyone seen any proof that this will be a real thing? I think this could just be an opinion poll.

Cause if I understand this correctly:
"Wen möchtest du auch gerne mal 'unplugged' hören?", then it just means, "who would you like to hear play unplugged someday?"

Rammstien or w/e is down to 45%... LP is 44%, its almost there... It's great how the community is coming together like this. It makes me feel better.

Friðbjörn said:
Ok I did that delete cookies thing, and I still can't vote again.

Which might not matter, cause lol has anyone seen any proof that this will be a real thing? I think this could just be an opinion poll.

Cause if I understand this correctly:
"Wen möchtest du auch gerne mal 'unplugged' hören?", then it just means, "who would you like to hear play unplugged someday?"

It works if I exit out the window I click the link from. Then open a new window and click the link.

Back