Vote for LP to hear them play UNPLUGGED! Vote now, they're losing!

current poll after i voted:
Rammstein - 44%
Coldpaly - 10%
Linkin Park - 45%

wait thats only 99%.......uhh ok whatever. at least LP is in the lead now. YAY!

EDIT: i voted again and the results are still the same at 99%. weird.

no i meant about the fact not about the results staying at the same percentage for each band. if that made any sense to you i would be very surprised ><
oh well im tired.

lol didnt think you would.
ill try again. with the results they only add up to 99% right?
and i thought it must just be a little glitch or whatever but ive voted a few more times and the results stay the same still only adding up to 99%.
i know it would take a lot more than one vote to increase LP's percentage.
hopefully that was easier to understand lol. i think i will now retire to my bed.

Friðbjörn said:
Ok I did that delete cookies thing, and I still can't vote again.

Which might not matter, cause lol has anyone seen any proof that this will be a real thing? I think this could just be an opinion poll.

Cause if I understand this correctly:
"Wen möchtest du auch gerne mal 'unplugged' hören?", then it just means, "who would you like to hear play unplugged someday?"
I dont know if 'someday' is in the German sentence, but you're right :p

Friðbjörn said:
Ok I did that delete cookies thing, and I still can't vote again.

Which might not matter, cause lol has anyone seen any proof that this will be a real thing? I think this could just be an opinion poll.

Cause if I understand this correctly:
"Wen möchtest du auch gerne mal 'unplugged' hören?", then it just means, "who would you like to hear play unplugged someday?"
that would really suck...but atleast we know now. it's fun getting people to vote anyways.

_de(\)emy_ said:
lol didnt think you would.
ill try again. with the results they only add up to 99% right?
and i thought it must just be a little glitch or whatever but ive voted a few more times and the results stay the same still only adding up to 99%.
i know it would take a lot more than one vote to increase LP's percentage.
hopefully that was easier to understand lol. i think i will now retire to my bed.
Yeah I think I see what you mean now lol :p

Chris said:
I dont know if 'someday' is in the German sentence, but you're right
um I think the word "mal" at least can be used in that way of saying= some time, someday, or one day.

yes it is true LP probabaly has one of the biggest fan bases. I mean its insane. i havent seen any other artist with this much fans. let alone bootlegs remixes websites forums sigs wallpapers ect.\

Dont ease up on voting ebcuase ramstien fans might try to fight to bring em back

Back