What Are You Currently Thinking About? v1

Go download the songs by Alanis Morisette (which inspired me to stand up for myself and Ravyn's lectures) You Oughta Know and Right Through. Which at the time of writing, I was listening to both songs and they were fueling my anger and of course, total recognition to Ravyn's outbursts about me not standing up for myself.
Wow, way to paint me as being some coldhearted angry bitch! :eek: Well, okay... sorta. But I'm just being honest. A friend gives you advice, but real friends give you advice even when (and especially when) you don't want to hear it. Just stoked you finally reached the point inside yourself that you had enough. You are worth more than that. You do deserve better. If you're not in a good place then get out. Now you finally see that. Just hope you remember it. Stand tall. No one was ever put on this earth to be treated like ****. Period.

I stood up for myself to daniel!!! I am worth sooooo worth much more than what he treated me as. I put that ***** in his place. omg omg omg i'm so happy!!!
*hugs ravyn if i dont hug you sooner dear*
Okay now I don't sound so vilainous. Thanks :D *hugs back*
Happy for ya. So long as you're happy. And no one is getting hurt. Meh. All good.

Now me - I am good. Tired. Spent all day doing volunteer work. Doing good. Made nearly $250 today alone. Woot! Awesome. Happy in this day and age where people are doing it so tough they can still give up a few dollars here and there to help save others. Reinforces your faith in mankind sometimes <3

I think I just did a stupid move with Dan today, but what can I say? Balled my eyes out all morning and not even Mendes could eventually calm me down about getting kicked out........I can't think properly today....I'm an emotional ****....

Thinking my nails are taking too long to dry (black, yay!), thinking I am still stunned and stoked about seeing my name in green (woohoo!), thinking I have to get ready to go out again soon to the SIDS & Kids stall, thinking... of my sis, of my stomach, thinking I want a salad *gasp!* and... thinking I should get offline and write or something more... constructive?
0_o

Double post.
Reason - WTF RAVYN?? YOU DISTURB ME !! I CANNOT THINK STRAIGHT !! Why the **** did I choose to read this comment when eating my dinner at my laptop...
But what you left out was 'but then he thought 'to hell with it' and Ravyn ran back into the room, threw him on the floor and the pair singlehandedly repopulated the species of Old Worlders, okay, her, Rob and Mike, and maybe Chas if he regularly showers.' :lol:
I have a very bad mental image in my head of you, Rob, Mike and maybe Chester, on the floor......*goes and throws up my pizza* *bangs head against wall*

Double post.
Reason - WTF RAVYN?? YOU DISTURB ME !! I CANNOT THINK STRAIGHT !! Why the **** did I choose to read this comment when eating my dinner at my laptop...

I have a very bad mental image in my head of you, Rob, Mike and maybe Chester, on the floor......*goes and throws up my pizza* *bangs head against wall*
OMG *laughs out loud for real*
Well... all I can say to that is... WELCOME TO MY WORLD!! :spiteful: :eek:k:

*dreamy sigh*

Aaaaanyway....

I WAS thinking about that ^ now I am thinking about.... well THAT! ^ hahahaha
(Thanks Sarah)

Thinking about how damn ****ing long your comment was on the two updates Rav.
Don't tell me you don't love it ;)

I had a period of non-ranting there for a while. I try not to sometimes, it's too easy to be ignored if it's too much, but sometimes you just have to express yourself.
I'm too shy to be an exhibitionist so I use words instead :eek:

I am thinking it's quiet here tonight. And I'm thinking that my DVD prog is taking too long to update. Also thinking there's nothing exciting on the idiot box. Thinking the guy on Better Homes and Gardens (Aussie program) is butt-ugly. Meh. Thinking I wish I had chocolate. Yeah.
*sigh*

Thinking...I have white chocolate..*drools* the best brand Dream...rofl at Better Homes and Gardens, Dad's watching Gladiator.

Also thinking, could I manage to squeeze in one more chapter for tonight as I've done two paragraphs of it so far.....people aren't talking to me on facebook and I keep losing at this application....Vampires VS Werewolves and all the vampires keep beating me in battles and stealing my gold :(

Back