What are you listening to? Volume 6.0

Something by Rammstein - I don't understand anything else but english so I am just nodding and smiling politely... haha - yay Rammstein... the louder the better really. Unless you're my middle aged neighbour who likes to frown at me sometimes over the side fence. Aparently he and his brood aint exactly Disturbed fans - really sucks for them, it's really popular here on Planet Rav ;)

We Are Going to be Friends - The White Stripes ;)

Perfect Insanity - Disturbed...again. Trying to phyche myself up to type some. It's not working, I just end up serenading my computer screen.

And now Getting Smaller - NIN

In This Twilight - NIN

erm...what's MOL?
The Disturbed music DVD. Bio, behind the scenes, all the clips (prior to Indestructible), gallery, yeah... you don't have it?! :eek: Google it; M.O.L. - and don't ask, I still don't know what it stands for. Must be a band in-joke or sth *shrugs*

Here: http://www.sanity.com.au/product/product.asp?sku=1094600

Divide - Disturbed - no wait, Facade just now started.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Disturbed music DVD. Bio, behind the scenes, all the clips (prior to Indestructible), gallery, yeah... you don't have it?!
heh, no, you and my brother are the crazed Disturbed fans. I'll check it out, though - sounds cool.

Pain Redefined - Disturbed. (Open mouth insert foot, no I'm not a crazed Disturbed fan! I only listen to the music 24\7, even when I'm asleep so I can be brainwashed... *cough*)

Gethesemane - Nightwish
Ah, missing the Park...

And now Once in a Lifetime - Dragonforce.

Back