What are you listening to? Volume 6.0

You think I'M the Disturbed one...you should meet my brother. I think I saw a video where Draiman had more hair and no peircings; didn't even look like the same guy :)

Cancer - My Chemical Romance

She sounds like an opera singer or something, really great range. :envious emoticon. what, there isn't one?:

I'm Alive - Disturbed

Lights in the Sky - NIN ...strange song...very un-NIN-ish
and now The Night - Disturbed

She looks a little like Amy Lee, especially in the av.

You think I'M the Disturbed one...you should meet my brother. I think I saw a video where Draiman had more hair and no peircings; didn't even look like the same guy :)

Cancer - My Chemical Romance
Would like to see that vid... very much so...

woodyloveslinkin said:
Lol you and Rav with Disturbed. Talking of Draiman, Martin Kesici in his film clip with Tarja Turunen (the song Leave You For Me) looks like Draiman..with more hair.
There is only one Draiman, and Foxxy apparently owns him. I'm seconds. After that is Nailz. The rest of the planet has to wait in line or simply go without. It's bad enough trying to fight for 1 of 3 here... the man does like his Mistresses. Manwhore ;)

What I'm listening to - Listening to TV. Olympics. Basketball. The comentators are bad enough but the game is so BORING! But oh well nearly all over so I can put up with it... for now.

She looks a little like Amy Lee, especially in the av.

We Nightwish fanatics are kinda Anti-Evanescence but more Pro-Within Temptation and Pro-Nightwish.

The Air Near My Fingers - The White Stripes

I need to be calmed the **** down right now for reality purposes that include a man/little boy that cannot make up his mind.

Back